Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How silly of me ... I've been talking of modding this thing and I've yet to actually comment on how that figure makes me want to watch T2 and sit there like I did when I was a kid in the early 90's with nothing but astonishment on my face.

Well this will be my first purchase of the year, and if they release two more versions of him, cyberdyne/light damage and smelting/heavy damage they'll meet my budget for the year and I'll be happier than any kid on christmas with his most prized present.

*squeeeee*

[clears throat] I think I may have went a little overboard there ... must keep calm ... ahahahahaha!

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Judgment Day:T800 full spec and pics

Simply stunning! This could be HT's best likeness fig yet :D

:horrorAmaaaaaziiiing:horror

I love it, the expression is Arnie 100% Terminator!!!:bborg I do not see any drawback to the hair!:rock

:bowGreat job of Yuli and all the staff at Hot Toys!:bow

:rock :drool :rock

Although it's the least "cinematic" shot, it's my favorite of the bunch, he just looks so badass, I can already see him standing right next to my monitor. :D

And my next lesson only starts in 3 hours, perfect time to pop T2 in the player. :rock

Gotta agree that that's my favorite shot also. I can't wait for it to be sitting my detolf along with all my other HT stuff. I need it!:D

:horrorAmaaaaaziiiing:horror

I love it, the expression is Arnie 100% Terminator!!!:bborg I do not see any drawback to the hair!:rock

:bowGreat job of Yuli and all the staff at Hot Toys!:bow

Yea I'm always in better shape when I hear that Yulli would be the sculptor. She is awesome...and really cute too. I wanna marry her.:D

Ooops, sorry guys (especially you Shandy_Man) I didn't see these were already up here!
Threads merged.

I see, I see. I was just saying to save people the trouble of replying to a thread that I thought would locked/deleted, but merging was the way it went, we see now...

I think I will make a mod:rolleyes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

HT_T2_T800_PR02.jpg

I know it dear discipled. I means another t-shirt black in addition :lol

Terminator-2-mall_l.jpg

If, this it would be nice for the scene of the flores but then in almost the whole movie he goes out with the gray t-shirt.

Creo que no beberiamos pedirle ya más a Hot Toys:lol

Back