Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flaw with putting it in with another figure is that it forces people who want that look to either get one off eBay for the one figure or buy a second figure to get it. The right thing to do would be to just include it with this figure as, to be film accurrate, there is no use for the black one with any outfit/accessory configuration but this current figure.

I'm so excited about this thing, I actually downloaded the country song from the bar in the beginning, I'm nuts :lol

The only rational reason I can think of for missing it would be if it wasn't missed, and this new body doesn't really allow taking the shirt off easily without wrecking the body or something, so they elected to use the shirt that's right for the Endo arm and also does get used eventually with the jacket and pants. If that's the case, I will definitely get two of these and put the black t-shirt I have on one.

They left out so much I can totally see a DX or BD version coming out before this even arrives into stores. I can see the BD version with a BD head and normal head, Mini-gun, ammo belt and Grenade Launcher, a damaged left arm, and maybe a black T-shirt? LOL.

Oh and a nice and simple hand gun for this iconic scene here:

600px-T2JDColtonics-15.jpg

They left out so much I can totally see a DX or BD version coming out before this even arrives into stores. I can see the BD version with a BD head and normal head, Mini-gun, ammo belt and Grenade Launcher, a damaged left arm, and maybe a black T-shirt? LOL.

I wouldn't consider what you've listed as "left out", I think it's a certainty they'd do at least 2 figures of this, possibly 3. The level of damage and ammount of items to include, I just don't see HT ever selling a single package to encompass the T-800 in the entirity of T2, this one's pretty much just to cover up to Dyson's house.

As for the gun, there is a hand gun included with this figure.

HT_T2_T800_PR19.jpg

It comes with a hand gun, but I dont think there is any question about whether or not there will be a battle damaged version, just a question of when and how damaged it will be.

No wait the handgun is included. My bad. But I want everything else still. Really bad. I need to pose him like this!!!

T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

Come through for us Hot Toys!!!

It comes with a hand gun, but I dont think there is any question about whether or not there will be a battle damaged version, just a question of when and how damaged it will be.

Maybe they can give up 2 or even 3 heads!!!

Normal, slightly damaged, and super damaged. Why the heck not. They got the sculpt down. All they gotta do it work in the endoskull and some bullet holes. Just don't paint it on like FB Connor. A bit more respect for the best damn cyborg film in history please. :D

But I'm still really really happy. :banana:banana:banana

WOW ~~ Yulli :naughty

That's the different between Yulli and Kojun, I will pre-order this tomorrow even knowing there's a BD or DX version coming.

Im sad the head doesn't light up :( But then it doesn't really make sense for this version anyway

Also how hard would it be to hunt down a 1/6 black T-shirt? Its not a very character specific piece of clothing. Any shirt will do. Its a non issue for me, unless we suddenly have a severe T-shirt shortage. ( which i could see happening now :google )

Maybe they can give up 2 or even 3 heads!!!

Normal, slightly damaged, and super damaged. Why the heck not. They got the sculpt down. All they gotta do it work in the endoskull and some bullet holes. Just don't paint it on like FB Connor. A bit more respect for the best damn cyborg film in history please. :D

But I'm still really really happy. :banana:banana:banana

Im telling you there will be more. They wont try and get everything crammed into one figure. It will be in waves of figures. I see the light up eye coming later, don't worry, they wont leave that one out. I would expect to see at least two more after this one. The mini gun will be there no question. If they can milk the T-600 for that many, there is no limit to how many we will see from this one.

Well if they don't release any further figures other than this, you can always cannibalize The Comedian (Watchmen) for his bandolier(sp?) and grenade launcher and mod the mini-gun that came with Chris Redfield with a duffel bag you can purchase and find anywhere with perhaps a modded elongated ammo belt that feeds into the bag. Viola you got all his accessories from the movie. Just no damaged heads.

I can see them doing a DX version for Cyberdyne Mini gun scene and could include clean head and then bullet hole damage light up eye when he gets to the melting factroy.

Then a Final Battle, one armed version. with full damaged head, maybe even a pole stuck through him :lol

omg imagine if they could do PERS with the light up eye ?!! I don't know how, maybe have a wire go through the neck with battery in the torso? Its possible Hot Toys can do it!

Im sad the head doesn't light up :( But then it doesn't really make sense for this version anyway

Also how hard would it be to hunt down a 1/6 black T-shirt? Its not a very character specific piece of clothing. Any shirt will do. Its a non issue for me, unless we suddenly have a severe T-shirt shortage. ( which i could see happening now :google )

I know! I was really looking forward to the light up eyes. Maybe in the BD version on one of the heads especially the BD head. Oooooh yea. And Yea I can totally see a shortage of black T's. Better go pick up mine right now. LoL. :lol

Well if they don't release any further figures other than this, you can always cannibalize The Comedian (Watchmen) for his bandolier(sp?) and grenade launcher and mod the mini-gun that came with Chris Redfield with a duffel bag you can purchase and find anywhere with perhaps a modded elongated ammo belt that feeds into the bag. Viola you got all his accessories from the movie. Just no damaged heads.

Too much work. I'll wait for the BD edition. But this one is still so bought. So so so bought. :D

Back