Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i have already spoke to osb about getting mine from Wai, bring it on!:D

I definitely prefer this style of arm to the rubber bodies. Especially on a figure that 90% of the time will be displayed with a jacket.

Ok this figure looks good, simply marvelous :). However, I can't help but think that a better one would come along soon after this, perhaps one with a battle damage head and maybe a mini-gun accessory. I may end up waiting for that one for I can only afford one for some time as I'm getting more stuff besides T2 figures.

I'm puzzled how this figure gets treated like a subpar waste of time, like one with BD features is the only good figure and this one is the suck you in for money then give you better later figure.

It's an awesome figure representing the clean phase of the Terminator that is really well made and accessorized. It may not be the style everyone wants, but I don't think it's a jerk you around figure either, for T2 die hards it's one of a few T-800s to acquire, along with any other versions they produce.

So I'm assuming the rose box is the Sideshow exclusive.

Negative, the rose box is part of the general specs, if there's a Sideshow Ex., we'll have to wait for Thursday when Sideshow puts it up for order, or Toy Hunters photos if there's an Ex. on display, as it would likely be Ex. to Sideshow as well.

HT_T2_T800_PR13.jpg

This pick has me itching for a DX Jack Sparrow!

Negative, the rose box is part of the general specs, if there's a Sideshow Ex., we'll have to wait for Thursday when Sideshow puts it up for order, or Toy Hunters photos if there's an Ex. on display, as it would likely be Ex. to Sideshow as well.

It just seems weird that they'd have one photo focusing on just the rose box. Looks suspiciously like how Sideshow usually shows off the exclusive piece.

I'm puzzled how this figure gets treated like a subpar waste of time, like one with BD features is the only good figure and this one is the suck you in for money then give you better later figure.

It's an awesome figure representing the clean phase of the Terminator that is really well made and accessorized. It may not be the style everyone wants, but I don't think it's a jerk you around figure either, for T2 die hards it's one of a few T-800s to acquire, along with any other versions they produce.

A battle damaged version would be a nice supplemental piece, but for for me, a clean "hero" version is a must.

This pick has me itching for a DX Jack Sparrow!

Not sure why, but I continue to itch for new HT Jack Sparrow until we get it :lol If you mean the hand and gun on shoulder, hopefully HT will wise up for the neck jack and not make his arm wrap solid rubber and part of the hand so you can actuall pose the right hand.

It just seems weird that they'd have one photo focusing on just the rose box. Looks suspiciously like how Sideshow usually shows off the exclusive piece.

It is odd, I guess they want to show off how the gun and roses can be placed in there, it looks nicer than Sideshow's where the roses were glued down and then gun just flopped around in there. Exclusives don't get listed in general specs though, so if there is one, we've yet to see it. Best guess is a possible alternate pair of shades with a lit Endo eye effect painted on.

Back