Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a late bump but I just got the figure. It's great but I can't seem to get the collars of the jacket to close in on his neck. It's in the original 117 body. Are there any popular body mods/swaps to help out with this? Thanks guys
Paperclip mod.
Take a paperclip bend it to the shape of the collar insert it around/under the collar and lapels then you will be able to close tighter the jacket as if it was wired.

You can also swap with z ttm20 body Wich is a bit less beefier but the paperclip is easy.

You can also use metal wire thick enough.

It's still a great figure save for the HS Wich I swapped for a onesixkit one that is for me the best non expensive head out there.

Paperclip mod.
Take a paperclip bend it to the shape of the collar insert it around/under the collar and lapels then you will be able to close tighter the jacket as if it was wired.

You can also swap with z ttm20 body Wich is a bit less beefier but the paperclip is easy.

It's still a great figure save for the HS Wich I swapped for a onesixkit one that is for me the best non expensive head out there.
I will give this ago. Thank you so so much for this reply man, yours pics are some of the loveliest of this guy scrolling through this thread

Paperclip mod.

I'm in the middle of trying the mod, I was wondering though. Should the thread that is sewed from the collar to the jacket be cut or should I just run the wire through it? thanks :)

Back