Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually hate it when people moan about figures looking off and such but in this case there's definitely something about the sculpt that's throwing it off a smidge. Can't put my finger on it but it does look weird. Dare I say the PF is a better likeness.. Despite that it's a definite buy. I also think it's the one character where I'd be happy to buy variants of because he's so iconic. Hope they sort t-shirt gate out too.

The t-shirt will have be tailored for this new Arnold body, which I doubt any generic 1/6 shirt currently on the market can fit.

Depends. There's a simple way around it. As long as it's displayed with the jacket on (which I think is always the case when Arnie wears a black shirt in T-2). Take a normal black 1/6 scale shirt, cut the sides off (along the sleeves so it looks like a poncho) and then put the shirt on like you normally would (tucking it into the pants to keep it taut) and with the coat on you'll never tell the difference. Same mod I suggested for the original v.1 Joker blazer (that goes under the overcoat) that a lot of people did. Same thing would work here, worst case scenario if HT doesn't include a black tee.

HT_T2_T800_PR14.jpg

:rock Bad to the Bone! :rock

As I said in the other thread, I have a feeling the "light up" eye was actually a second pair of sunglasses with the red eye painted onto it. And now that the specs have been released, I'm going to wager that those special glasses are going to be the Toy Hunters/SSC exclusive accessory.

As for the gray shirt, I guess I'm in the minority in that I really don't care if it's not accurate to the rose box. This figure is amazing and definitely on my radar for 2010.

God damn this is the easiest buy i'll ever make and i'm not even that much of a terminator fan. 1/6th head to toe PERFECTION!
THanks Ht!

Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Judgment Day:T800 full spec and pics

The wait is over guys... here's the info you've been craving!

Hot Toys - MMS117: Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure

Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale T800 collectible figure from the Terminator 2: Judgment Day movie. The sophisticated T800 collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted muscular body and detailed head.

The 1/6th scale T800 specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T800 in the movie Terminator 2
- Newly developed rubber upper body with PVC material limbs, further stands out the muscular body and which also highly imitates the genuine Arnold one in the T2 movie
- Stands even taller with approximately 32 cm height
- Over 30 points of articulations
-Two pairs of interchangeable palms (a pair of punches and a pair of relaxed palms) plus one right palm for holding the shotgun
- An interchangeable left forearm featuring bloody and articulated endoskeleton
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Detailed Accessories:
- A pistol
- A shotgun
- Costume of black leather-like jacket and pants, grey-color T-shirt and black-color boots which imitates his style in the movie
- A leather-like belt with buckle
- Gold-color rose box with a bunch of 6 red roses
- Black-lens sunglasses with black-color frame
- Figure base with T800 nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Release date: Early Q2 2010

© 2010 Canal + DA

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd

HT_T2_T800_PR01.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR02.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR03.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR04.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR05.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR06.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR07.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR08.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR09.jpg

HT_T2_T800_PR10.jpg

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: Judgment Day:T800 full spec and pics

And to say that some of you guys was worried that our wookster was unable to deliver!!

Bang!!

He delivers!!

Too much work? But I thought we were a community of customizers and modders and kitbashers? I'm so disillusioned!

JK, although I might very well do that and probably a few other people too in this crazy world!

cant wait of this :monkey5: make conan next hot toys

Best Arnie figure ever! The likeness is just spot on. Only thing that bugs me is his shot gun. It looks way thin imo

Back