Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So next week's episode is the climatic conclusion?

I'm guessing the "Book" of Boba Fett should have been called the "Dribble of Boba Fett"...

Spoiler Spoiler:

You longtime Star Wars aficionados have no idea how difficult it is to keep straight that there’s a guy named
Spoiler Spoiler:
who
Spoiler Spoiler:
a guy named
Spoiler Spoiler:
You don’t need spoilers …it’s already revealed over many posts by now :lol

Maybe Bane didn’t kill him on purpose..seemed like he was warning him and hated Fett more.. the deputy was a casualty
yeah it seems he deliberately shot Cobb on the left shoulder instead of actual wanted to kill him.

Last edited:
Did you just channel Howard through the force? This seems like a real HTs plan.
I felt a great disturbance in the Force.

We all know he misses that armour and, now he’s had a hole blasted through him by the quickest quick-draw in the galaxy, I’m betting he’ll be getting himself some sort of protective gear for a final showdown- and that will be the figure we and up with.
Armour will be removable to recreate the showdown with Bane and maybe a deluxe will also include the wearable Fett gear.
I hope you are right! It seems like it was alluded to a lot that he needed new armor. Hopefully we'll see next week.

So here’s my theory now…We only see this story in short snippets and draw our own conclusions based on those snippets unlike if it were a movie watched in whole where the beginning and end are seen in a sitting. Maybe the endgame will portray Boba in a completely different light.
They made it a point for Cad Bane to describe Fett as a cold bloooded killer so what if Chapters 1-4 were a ruse that Fett is putting on like an inept crime boss wannabe and the eventuality is that he really is some kind of cold blooded criminal mastermind.

Here’s to hoping something like that is gonna happen. 😄

So here’s my theory now…We only see this story in short snippets and draw our own conclusions based on those snippets unlike if it were a movie watched in whole where the beginning and end are seen in a sitting. Maybe the endgame will portray Boba in a completely different light.
They made it a point for Cad Bane to describe Fett as a cold bloooded killer so what if Chapters 1-4 were a ruse that Fett is putting on like an inept crime boss wannabe and the eventuality is that he really is some kind of cold blooded criminal mastermind.

Here’s to hoping something like that is gonna happen. 😄
CDicUn2UkAABRhu.jpg

For the Deadwood fans among us, I just found out that the Weequay bartender in Mos Pelgo Freetown is played by W. Earl Brown who played Dan Dority in Deadwood. Nice little reunion with Timothy Olyphant going on there. :D

Back