Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see them making him without armor. And if you want to put armor on him, you have to buy the DLX Chrome Mandalorian which comes with the loose armor.

Hope I'm wrong though.
You only get the helmet and jetpack with that though.

I think Cobb Vanth's outfit is kind of plain and not very flattering. I wish they had at least given him a vest or some kind of jacket. They also could have made his scarf/bandana a different color. Charcoal gray, perhaps? Or army green?

It doesn't really matter. I'll still buy the Hot Toys figure.

I think Cobb Vanth's outfit is kind of plain and not very flattering. I wish they had at least given him a vest or some kind of jacket. They also could have made his scarf/bandana a different color. Charcoal gray, perhaps? Or army green?

It doesn't really matter. I'll still buy the Hot Toys figure.
I’m just relieved they are saying now..that he‘s not dead

We all know he misses that armour and, now he’s had a hole blasted through him by the quickest quick-draw in the galaxy, I’m betting he’ll be getting himself some sort of protective gear for a final showdown- and that will be the figure we and up with.
Armour will be removable to recreate the showdown with Bane and maybe a deluxe will also include the wearable Fett gear.

All he really needs to acquire is one plate of Beskar to place on his chest. That stuff seems to have a magnetic pull on blaster shots. People are incapable of hitting any of the unprotected spots on Mando because they can’t keep their focus off of that beautiful, shiny armour!

I think he's going to get some form of armour. HT will probably do the Mando S2 removable armour look first.
After seeing the Marshall footage and these scenes again..the shirt is the same so HT could do whatever they want. They could charge for another version regrettably :slap

Last edited:
After seeing the Marshall footage and these scenes again..the shirt is the same

Yea, as long as they make the armour removable, collectors should be able to achieve both looks. I think he's going to come back with some form of armour though. It was mentioned a few times that he need armour in the episode.

Yea, as long as they make the armour removable, collectors should be able to achieve both looks. I think he's going to come back with some form of armour though. It was mentioned a few times that he need armour in the episode.
Hope he has good looking new armor, he looked kind of weird with Boba’s and don’t want him to look odd like this

Spoiler Spoiler:
3F91255C-3236-4333-A574-155259915CFA.gif

Back