Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syl Abdul has also been hinting at something to do with Cavill in October. Clay Staub has hinted at October too.

You mention Flash and Cyborg sending Bruce back in time to save Lois. Is that what people are saying the new version will be?

If Batfleck returns to the Knightmare timeline at the end of The Flash for JL2 it completely misses how he got here in the first place, Darkseid's invasion etc.

I can see them going back to the Snyderverse timeline but I would have thought the original invasion and timeline fix would play out as it originally did. I prefer it.

We‘re left to speculate. But at the so-called Snyder-con in 2019 Zack described a scene he envisioned in which Bruce, Victor, and Barry discuss how to send Bruce back to the Batcave moments before Lois dies. They would do this in order to save her and prevent the Knightmare timeline from coming to pass. Zack has also mentioned that in the Knightmare future Joker is recruited by Batman to lead a heist to steal a mother box from Darkseid. I would imagine it would be the mother box that created Cyborg, but that’s just a guess. Anyway, in some way that must be integral to the plan. The speed force is clearly involved so, that would be Barry’s role. IIRC Zack mentioned that Victor is involved in making the calculations to send Bruce back. They have two possible sets of calculation. Zack said that whatever calculations would send Bruce to where Barry appeared in the Batcave in BvS when he time travels, they must choose the other sets of calculations. Because that was clearly not the right set to get Bruce to the Batcave to save Lois. That’s why Barry says “Am I too soon? I’m too soon!”

Anyway, all the details about how the Knightmare timeline goes down we’ll just have to see. Zack stated he revised the original storyboards and now he has the Rock’s ego to deal with as well, so we’ll see what happens.

So Gina Carano calls out a political party and gets terminated ok sure fine violation of company policy and procedures but Ezra does physical criminal acts and WB keeps him on wut lol

I wonder if it was Chris Pratt that was acting like Ezra Miller you know choking women if the studio system would’ve been so supportive of him like WB is with Ezra hmm.

So Gina Carano calls out a political party and gets terminated ok sure fine violation of company policy and procedures but Ezra does physical criminal acts and WB keeps him on wut lol

I wonder if it was Chris Pratt that was acting like Ezra Miller you know choking women if the studio system would’ve been so supportive of him like WB is with Ezra hmm.
I swear he has dirt on someone there or something . Because ain’t no way

After a few good interviews, a few more heart felt apologies and some great trailers, the bad press will be gone in a flash!!

See what I did there. 😁

Lol 😂. That would be crazy but hey. What would also be funny is if he blew up WB studios in one of his “mental fits” . Wonder if they’ll still come out with the film then. The guy seems like he’d do it

Lol 😂. That would be crazy but hey. What would also be funny is if he blew up WB studios in one of his “mental fits” . Wonder if they’ll still come out with the film then. The guy seems like he’d do it
They’d probably roll cameras and just include it as a reshoot action scene. 👍🏻

Snyder con? Omg 🙄

It just got nicknamed that, lol. It was actually a charity event in 2019 to raise money for the movie theater at the film school that Snyder graduated from many years ago in Pasadena, CA. He agreed to screen three of his director's cuts (Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, and Batman v Superman) over a weekend in order to raise money to repair and renovate the theater.

They held panels to discuss the films and during the BvS panel he was asked about Justice League:

It just got nicknamed that, lol. It was actually a charity event in 2019 to raise money for the movie theater at the film school that Snyder graduated from many years ago in Pasadena, CA. He agreed to screen three of his director's cuts (Dawn of the Dead, Watchmen, and Batman v Superman) over a weekend in order to raise money to repair and renovate the theater.

They held panels to discuss the films and during the BvS panel he was asked about Justice League:

The good old days.

We‘re left to speculate. But at the so-called Snyder-con in 2019 Zack described a scene he envisioned in which Bruce, Victor, and Barry discuss how to send Bruce back to the Batcave moments before Lois dies. They would do this in order to save her and prevent the Knightmare timeline from coming to pass. Zack has also mentioned that in the Knightmare future Joker is recruited by Batman to lead a heist to steal a mother box from Darkseid. I would imagine it would be the mother box that created Cyborg, but that’s just a guess. Anyway, in some way that must be integral to the plan. The speed force is clearly involved so, that would be Barry’s role. IIRC Zack mentioned that Victor is involved in making the calculations to send Bruce back. They have two possible sets of calculation. Zack said that whatever calculations would send Bruce to where Barry appeared in the Batcave in BvS when he time travels, they must choose the other sets of calculations. Because that was clearly not the right set to get Bruce to the Batcave to save Lois. That’s why Barry says “Am I too soon? I’m too soon!”

Anyway, all the details about how the Knightmare timeline goes down we’ll just have to see. Zack stated he revised the original storyboards and now he has the Rock’s ego to deal with as well, so we’ll see what happens.

They speak about sending Barry back to the Batcave, not Bruce.
In the 1st timeline Cyborg and Barry work together to send Flash back to warn Bruce about Darkseid corrupting Superman using the death of Lois. The jump is too early and the plan fails, Bruce doesn't know what Flash is talking about "I'm too soon!". Darkseid arrives, kills Lois in the Batcave and corrupts Superman, the 2nd Knightmare timeline starts.
In the 2nd Knightmare timeline, Cyborg asks Bruce which timeline window to send Flash through and as Flash was too early last time so Bruce tells them to pick the 2nd window closer to Lois dying meaning Bruce has reference and context. Bruce is ready and saves Lois but dies in the process. Superman and the world stand against Darkseid.

I think Joker is there to steal the mother box because he is crazy enough to not be affected by anti-life.

They speak about sending Barry back to the Batcave, not Bruce.
In the 1st timeline Cyborg and Barry work together to send Flash back to warn Bruce about Darkseid corrupting Superman using the death of Lois. The jump is too early and the plan fails, Bruce doesn't know what Flash is talking about "I'm too soon!". Darkseid arrives, kills Lois in the Batcave and corrupts Superman, the 2nd Knightmare timeline starts.
In the 2nd Knightmare timeline, Cyborg asks Bruce which timeline window to send Flash through and as Flash was too early last time so Bruce tells them to pick the 2nd window closer to Lois dying meaning Bruce has reference and context. Bruce is ready and saves Lois but dies in the process. Superman and the world stand against Darkseid.

I think Joker is there to steal the mother box because he is crazy enough to not be affected by anti-life.

I think the plan was to send Bruce not Barry. If you listen to what Zack says in the video Bruce asks Victor what “well, window would you put me through?” The idea was that Bruce would save Lois, kill Darksaid with the radon bullet, but still not escape Darkseid’s omega beams and dies sacrificing his life A la Final Crisis.

It all sounds so awesome! I really hope we see how the Knightmare timeline comes to pass and the time jumps Barry takes to prevent it!

Something I’ve always wondered… why does Batman have these visions of the future Knightmare timeline? Is there something special about him or did the Flash appearing to him in the Batcave in BvS alter his perspective of time and somehow give him the ability to see into a possible future??

I think the plan was to send Bruce not Barry. If you listen to what Zack says in the video Bruce asks Victor what “well, window would you put me through?” The idea was that Bruce would save Lois, kill Darksaid with the radon bullet, but still not escape Darkseid’s omega beams and dies sacrificing his life A la Final Crisis.
He does say that in the video but I don't think that's what he meant. In the original Justice League 2 it's all about keeping Barry safe and not putting him at risk so he can get a message to pre-Knightmare Bruce. When Barry jumps to the Batcave it's a last-ditch attempt with everyone left behind to die in the Knightmare. Bruce gets killed by Superman with the Kryptonite spear. Barry only has about 10-15 seconds to warn Bruce before he is ripped apart.

Yes, Bruce would save Lois and die but it would be pre-Knightmare Bruce that dies because he throws himself in front of Darkseids omega beams. He doesn't kill Darkseid.

It's feasible that they can change it and explain a way for Barry getting Bruce through and he dies while pre-Knightmare Bruce lives but I don't think it's works quite as well considering what was planned.

Something I’ve always wondered… why does Batman have these visions of the future Knightmare timeline? Is there something special about him or did the Flash appearing to him in the Batcave in BvS alter his perspective of time and somehow give him the ability to see into a possible future??
It is about the Flash time travelling into the Batcave.
How it works exactly I don't know. Maybe as he tears through time and talks to Bruce it gives him subconscious fragments of his future memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back