Death Note Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Death Note American Remake

“The thing about anime is that it’s so adult-oriented,” he continued. “I remember going to Suncoast growing up and you see Akira there with the little 'Not for Kids' sticker on it. That always made an impact on me.”

pQ8ET5Z.png

I get some of those haven't even read/watched the original material.

But Anyone that's a fan/familiar of the series, and LIKES how this looks needs medical help.

Everyone is angry they replaced a japanese character with a whiteboi. ( no one cares about L though.... )

Berserks an anime too. Some of it. Death Note was awesome but lost me in the second half. Code Geass was everything Death Note should have been, +epic. Kind of forgot about Death Note after seeing it. I'll check out the Netflix version but reading that article made it sound like the writer was more into adult themes than in the actual script. Sick of all these movies and shows that are all flash and no substance. Foreign shows are really making ours look bad...

Ironwez talks about dark animes...
Tells me to READ a book......

Im already reading berserk since january bucko

Name dark animes please

When they cry
Elfen lied
Another
Tokyo ghoul
Hellsing
Shiki

Listing "Elfen Lied" as dark anime is pretty damn hilarious.
It's just an edgy crap for little emos.
Have some decency and list "Ergo Proxy" instead. At least it's actually dark and not coockie-cutter.

You want ****in' dark?

Shigurui
Paranoia Agent (best of the best)
Perfect Blue (personally I don't like the story but it's beautiful to look at)

Listing "Elfen Lied" as dark anime is pretty damn hilarious.
It's just an edgy crap for little emos.
Have some decency and list "Ergo Proxy" instead. At least it's actually dark and not coockie-cutter.

You want ****in' dark?

Shigurui
Paranoia Agent (best of the best)
Perfect Blue (personally I don't like the story but it's beautiful to look at)

are there more?

Back