White actors taking roles from people of color .......(of course)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's absolutely normal to have a culture shock when you see the weirdness in Japan. Most people do find Japan rather strange.

Lol

rocka-930x578.jpg

Is that from a movie set? :lol Otherwise, I wouldn't want to mess with those guys.

Japan has the highest average life expectancy rate in the world. It's 87 for women compared to 80 for women in the U.S. For men, it's 81 compared to 76 for American men.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...life-expectancy-any-major-country-why-n130871

Now, that's just the average life expectancy. But, considering individual ages, it's really not the same. I haven't met anyone past their hundreds, ever. But, it's very common to find centennials in Japan.

The numbers will change depending on who is doing the article.

Anyway, you must not get out much. There's quite a few in my town alone.

As for Japan, I don't care what they do. That's up to them, but don't say I'm bias because I don't find it sexy. Just not my thing. Glad you like it though.

I fully understand ween is grossed out By it, i get that. But my point is that over there is just regular to see. So to them it isnt gross.

I never said it was weird, I never said I was grossed out. Damn. You should move there.

Having actually been to Japan....and to Harajuku street I can confirm that this is a style and most westerners cannot not and would not attempt to understand it.

What will really blow your mind is the 13-16 year old girl pop groups that have their own theaters and stages, where much older men faun over them. They say thats not sexual either......but having seen it , its hard to comprehend.

Combine that with Maid cafes and numerous other oddities....and westerners just cannot wrap their heads around it.

Overall , the Japanese however are very subdued and repressed as a culture still.....most of the internet stuff you see it still pretty fringe.

Going back in a few years after the olympics die down......its a great place full of amazing people.....I would move there of they accepted westerners......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As for Japan, I don't care what they do. That's up to them, but don't say I'm bias because I don't find it sexy. Just not my thing. Glad you like it though.

Well you are attracted to guys, cant really compare lol

Having actually been to Japan....and to Harajuku street I can confirm that this is a style and most westerners cannot not and would not attempt to understand it.

What will really blow your mind is the 13-16 year old girl pop groups that have their own theaters and stages, where much older men faun over them. They say thats not sexual either......but having seen it , its hard to comprehend.

Combine that with Maid cafes and numerous other oddities....and westerners just cannot wrap their heads around it.

Overall , the Japanese however are very subdued and repressed as a culture still.....most of the internet stuff you see it still pretty fringe.

Going back in a few years after the olympics die down......its a great place full of amazing people.....I would move there of they accepted westerners......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh, Mr. Green still regrets not having done a mohawk hair cut. Add that to his bucket list.

Mr green knows about japan lol

Well, that has been beat to death actually, but you'd have to go into the movie section for that. :lol

Honestly, I just missed talking with Lejuan. He's good at this. Nothing typical about his perspective and it's solidly grounded in reality. It's so rare that people have anything to say that didn't fall out of a FOX News, MSNBC, or Reddit jello mold.

Now I've got to ask....of all the men in the world, why Jonathon Frakes? Not that he's not a nice looking man, but why?

Honestly, I just missed talking with Lejuan. He's good at this. Nothing typical about his perspective and it's solidly grounded in reality. It's so rare that people have anything to say that didn't fall out of a FOX News, MSNBC, or Reddit jello mold.

I haven't seen him around much. Both you guys make me feel stupid at times. :lol

Because he is a hairy man. You, notoriously have a thing for hairy men.

I think...

:dunno

Oh yeah. I don't care either way but it's normal now for men to shave their chests because it's suppose to be sexier. I don't mind the fur.

Back