White actors taking roles from people of color .......(of course)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The numbers will change depending on who is doing the article.

Anyway, you must not get out much. There's quite a few in my town alone.

As for Japan, I don't care what they do. That's up to them, but don't say I'm bias because I don't find it sexy. Just not my thing. Glad you like it though.

The World Health Organization also lists Japan as having the highest life-expectancy rate :dunno. And the fact that Japan has a good number of centennials, factors into the high average of their life expectancy.

As for your other reply... I think you're confusing my messages with crows......... at least I hope, because what you're typing sounds pretty confusing.

She was talking to me, I'm crows. And for the record, I wanna move to Japan some day, Ween :lecture. Pick me up a hot Goth culture chick.

giphy.gif

I never found kirsten dunst to be attractive, but i must say, she was looking pretty damn good in that video.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I can't say that I have a crush, but Daniel Wu is very attractive. I've always like Jackie Chan. He's got a nice ass, or did. Will Yun Lee who was in Wolverine.

Back