White actors taking roles from people of color .......(of course)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats hot.

giphy.gif

They look like little girls. Underage little girls. I know that's the look they're going for, but it's still...ummmm.......yuck.

guys do it too, it is just a style. i dont think they look like little girls and i dont think thats the intent of the style, Japan has a lot of crazy styles. goth styles that are over the top. has to do with anime too, just their culture
thats just your own bias ween.

ganguro_sentaa_gals_by_blonde_ambition_92.jpg

5c52008315c70dae4760d68137552440.jpg
b4dc647ca84e5653475579f422233dc0.jpg

Last edited:
They just have better overall genetics in terms of aging and health. It's common for Japanese people to have grandparents over 100 years old. It's the same with South Korea, too. In the States, if someone lives that long, they'd be on the local news.

crows.....Glad I'm bias because I don't find them attractive at all. If you want to look like a little girl, fine. I don't have to find it sexy like you do.

They just have better overall genetics in terms of aging and health. It's common for Japanese people to have grandparents over 100 years old. It's the same with South Korea, too. In the States, if someone lives that long, they'd be on the local news.

Average lifespan in Japan is two years more than US.

crows.....Glad I'm bias because I don't find them attractive at all. If you want to look like a little girl, fine. I don't have to find it sexy like you do.

Thats what im saying, to you it looks like little girl because of what you are used to here in the west. Your own westerner input. But in japan its just one of the many styles. Is no different than this for example:

gothic-lolita21.jpg

Even their gothic people are way way different than the goths we are used to in here.
Is just different cultural styles, nothing wrong with that

Average lifespan in Japan is two years more than US.

Japan has the highest average life expectancy rate in the world. It's 87 for women compared to 80 for women in the U.S. For men, it's 81 compared to 76 for American men.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/japan-has-highest-life-expectancy-any-major-country-why-n130871

Now, that's just the average life expectancy. But, considering individual ages, it's really not the same. I haven't met anyone past their hundreds, ever. But, it's very common to find centennials in Japan.

Last edited:
Of course they are, but they dress and look like little girls going to a Rainbow Brite party.

Japan just has a different midset when it comes to fashion. You'll find that women, even in their 40s, don't outgrow their looks from high school. And like crows said... they just have a lot of different subcultures. It might be weird for you, but it's pretty normal for them.

I fully understand ween is grossed out By it, i get that. But my point is that over there is just regular to see. So to them it isnt gross.

Back