Death Note Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyber-bullying is a criminal act and has resulted in numerous deaths. Its not a laughing matter. The FBI takes it very seriously.

It's also just pathetic to kick a man while he's down.

I remember when Snyder's daughter committed suicide the usual suspects of Snyder-bashing actually cooled a bit and displayed humanity by not celebrating his exit from JL. The poster in question who's reveling in Wingard's misfortune clearly has no sense of decency and is enjoying his Twitter exile.

The thing to remember here is that people who behave like that are cowards in person. Born cowards.

I sure hope the people in Texas and Florida who lost their homes still have access to their Twitter accounts.

Cyber-bullying is a criminal act and has resulted in numerous deaths. Its not a laughing matter. The FBI takes it very seriously.

I remember when Snyder's daughter committed suicide the usual suspects of Snyder-bashing actually cooled a bit and displayed humanity by not celebrating his exit from JL. The poster in question who's reveling in Wingard's misfortune clearly has no sense of decency and is enjoying his Twitter exile.

The thing to remember here is that people who behave like that are cowards in person. Born cowards.

How do you know he cyber bullied him tho? You don't your just jumping to conclusions like always .

Welcome to the freaking internet. People can be *******s on here. It's not right but when you make a **** movie your gonna get backlash. He just changed his twitter account. Not like he checked himself into a hospital. Calm your over dramatic boobs

Hm. Maybe child death and taking five from an app are not equal?

Back