Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have this one in hand what are the dimensions of the deluxe base? Also, what is the overall height with Vader on the deluxe light up base? Thank you!

Unboxed my Vader today and I am glad that the stock cape actually isn't that bad, in my opinion. That's good so the decision between another drape cape or a wired cape was easy and I ordered the wired one from Jax and will use the stock as my drape cape.
Pretty good turn around time for a Jaxon cape, it will arrive tomorrow, so less than a month since I ordered. My Batman DX19 cape took way longer.

For those that have this one in hand what are the dimensions of the deluxe base? Also, what is the overall height with Vader on the deluxe light up base? Thank you!
The deluxe base's front width is about 9.25 inches, back width about 6.25 inches. The height is 1.25 inches. Each side is approximately 6.25 inches front to back and the middle 6.5 inches.
Overall height with Vader standing on the base is 15 inches. He's tall. He towers over my recently obtained Iron Man Mark III 2.0. Good thing I don't intend to display him next to any Marvel figures.

The deluxe base's front width is about 9.25 inches, back width about 6.25 inches. The height is 1.25 inches. Each side is approximately 6.25 inches front to back and the middle 6.5 inches.
Overall height with Vader standing on the base is 15 inches. He's tall. He towers over my recently obtained Iron Man Mark III 2.0. Good thing I don't intend to display him next to any Marvel figures.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate your time and thank you!

Can't believe mine is still sitting in a box now for 4 weeks straight...
Adulting sucks.

IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2288.jpeg

I regret canceling my order for this.😞

Member when products would launch and you didn’t have to PO them and you had a few months to decide if you wanted it before it sold out?
Use Sideshow's retail locator to see if there's a comic shop near you that stocks Hot Toys, then give them a call. Mine had one weeks ago.

https://www.sideshow.com/store-locator

Ordered one from Popcultcha, they have the regular in stock and that’s the way I would want to display it anyways. Not over paying is worth the wait. @McHaleyArt pics look amazing!

I picked up the clean helmet, body suit and light-up saber from this version. They're bashed together with different vader parts i had laying about.

For those interested...Cape, tunic and shins are from R1. Body and boots are from ANH. Chest and shoulder armour are from TESB and codpiece, gloves and stand are from SS ROTJ.

I don't know what material was used for the suit but it definitely has more of a hard and rigid feel to it than previous versions, which can only be good. Alas the suit on my old ANH vader has finally crumbled:cry:

The light-up features are very cleverly done with the two different settings, love it!:)

DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG

Back