1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While this is certainly her most unique look in the film, I would have preferred the look from the police station, complete with grenade launcher.

While this is certainly her most unique look in the film, I would have preferred the look from the police station, complete with grenade launcher.

That's the one I was hoping for. Especially when it was what she wore for most of the film. What are the chances they make another Harley?

That's the one I was hoping for. Especially when it was what she wore for most of the film. What are the chances they make another Harley?

The chances are probably decent. They made three separate Harley figures for Suicide Squad, which would indicate they sold well.

They'll make at least one more Harley. Just hope we get the other characters to.

There's no way the other characters will get made... Maybe black mask has a slim chance but the other girls? No way

I enjoyed the movie, lots of energy, colourful, violent action, good cast.

Happy to pick up a figure of her, but only if they do the police station outfit version as that was my favourite look.

I enjoyed the movie, lots of energy, colourful, violent action, good cast.

Happy to pick up a figure of her, but only if they do the police station outfit version as that was my favourite look.

This is the one I want too. Im actually shocked that it wasnt the first one as it was the one that appeared the most in the film.

The movie had it's moments, but ultimately fell pretty flat for me, so think I'll have to pass on this after all. Unless HT dramatically improves the final product to make it more accurate, as it was a pretty memorable look and she did look cool on the roller skates.

i need this figure for sure !!!!

I saw the movie yesterday and it was really a great movie, so this figure is a must have !!!!

:ccheerlea Go Harley :ccheerlea

also i hope they wil make 1 Harley more soon

The movie was a lot of fun, but rather than a different version of Harley, I'd rather see a deluxe version of this figure. She wears the same costume for the bulk film, just changes a few accessories or adds a layer. Throw in the white Harley Quinn t-shirt, white boots, the pom-pom moto jacket, and the glitter grenade launcher, and I would be extremely pleased.

I liked the movie all around. After seeing the film though I think I’d prefer a different outfit for her. Kinda liked the look she has in the police station with the shirt that Harley Quinn printed all over it. It would be sort of cool to get Bruce the hyena but I doubt it’ll happen.

Unfortunately, I didn?t like the movie even though I had high hopes for it and actually enjoyed the trailers and everything leading up to it etc so I?ll be passing on everything from this line, which really bums me out. I actually enjoyed the directors cut of Suicide Squad more than BoP. Harley was great but everyone else didn?t do it for me.

Regarding Bruce: while I doubt HT will make one, I am sure the company that made John Wick?s dog for $50+ wont hesitate to miss the opportunity to make Bruce and sell it for about $80 or so

Unfortunately, I didn?t like the movie even though I had high hopes for it and actually enjoyed the trailers and everything leading up to it etc so I?ll be passing on everything from this line, which really bums me out. I actually enjoyed the directors cut of Suicide Squad more than BoP. Harley was great but everyone else didn?t do it for me.

Regarding Bruce: while I doubt HT will make one, I am sure the company that made John Wick?s dog for $50+ wont hesitate to miss the opportunity to make Bruce and sell it for about $80 or so
They already made hyenas, I believe.

They already made hyenas, I believe.

I don't know whether Mr. Z ever made hyenas, but I got the two from Alert Line:

48229796012_4d759cce05_o.jpg

48229795937_fc5bc4115c_o.jpg

You have a better chance getting Harley with different outfit / suit than other characters from this movie.

Back