1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought the movie was really entertaining. It was like watching an animated series episode. Sound track was great too. Looking forward to this figure. Hopefully they will make other versions of Harley.

Not really fond of the outfit design but I like the headsculpt. May try to get one parted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the roller derby outfit the most. Then the police station look.

Great flick!

i hope they going to make the outfit that she is wearing in the police station with that gun

Glitter grenade launcher or bust!

Did anyone else get a T2/Cyberdyne vibe from the police scene? It may be sacrilege, but I love the idea of posing the BD T-800 next to police station Harley.

I really liked the movie. A ton of fun, great characters, and a great action flick. I was undecided about this figure but now really tempted. That being said, this wasn't my favorite look either. I really liked the vinyl/streamers jacket with the pink top. I thought that looked awesome. But might be difficult for HT to reproduce.

Glitter grenade launcher or bust!

Did anyone else get a T2/Cyberdyne vibe from the police scene? It may be sacrilege, but I love the idea of posing the BD T-800 next to police station Harley.

I thought that too

I guess if you take off the gold overalls it looks somewhat like the police scene.....

Seeing as how the world thinks the movie is under performing and fanboys are the loudest voices, this will probably take 2 years to come out while they concentrate on making Chang chi figures for his movie.

I guess if you take off the gold overalls it looks somewhat like the police scene.....

That’s the thing. If they make another one, most of the outfit has already been designed/produced (the tank top/short shorts and the body). It’d just mean doing a new face sculpt and the shredded jacket/or police outfit top, the accessories for either look, and that’s it. It’d be relatively cheap to produce!

Edit: why does any proper punctuation turn to ?’s when written on a phone?

Seeing as how the world thinks the movie is under performing and fanboys are the loudest voices, this will probably take 2 years to come out while they concentrate on making Chang chi figures for his movie.

Yea and it doesn't help that WB is trying to re-brand the movie as Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey thinking that will get more ppl in the seats. While I didn't enjoy the movie as much as a lot of ppl in this thread, I definitely don't want it to tank as it just makes it harder for future DC properties.

2nd Harley figure should include Bruce with chewed-up arm or whatever body part that was.

I feel they should have just made a Harley Quinn movie. She was the best part of this one, and I was just waiting for her to pop back on screen when I was watching it. Thought Margot Robbie did a good job as Harley Quinn. I really liked the first act, but the 2nd and 3rd aren't as great. The fight scenes were inventive at least, but the story could have been a lot better.

Considering she's only in that costume for the third act, hopefully Hot Toys can make another version with another more expressive head sculpt, but they've literally done all the expressions possible. They'll have to surprise us.

What I really wish Hot Toys would do is a comics concept version of the Margot Robbie Harley Quinn in her classic animated series outfit (like they did of Gadot's Wonder Woman)
THAT would be the ultimate Harley figure for me (especially if it came with Bruce the hyena and a half masticated leg...)

What I really wish Hot Toys would do is a comics concept version of the Margot Robbie Harley Quinn in her classic animated series outfit (like they did of Gadot's Wonder Woman)
THAT would be the ultimate Harley figure for me (especially if it came with Bruce the hyena and a half masticated leg...)

Not impossible of an idea..remember HT did a Gadot WW in comic style armor

100% this. If WB are too stupid to put Margot in the classic harlequin outfit then Hot Toys need to do it anyway.

Gun, bat, mallet. Switch out roller skates. One regular sculpt, one unmasked.

I might get this Harley figure as I kept thinking I would bite the bullet on the Suicide Squad one but never did because I kept reading that her pantie hose would rip. I would like to see them do some other versions of her from the film though. Would be funny if they include the breakfast sandwich with one of them lol.

Back