1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT tend to go a bit too light with make up. Helas make up was lacking too.

Yeah, I have Hela on my shelf and it?s light but at least it still looks like the character. This seems to be a miss . They couldn?t even get her hair color correct.

The more I look at this figure it’s kind of growing on me. Wish it wasn’t $259 though. I think I prefer this look to any of her Suicide Squad looks personally.

A swing and a miss. Haven't seen the movie yet so maybe she does drop the pancake-makeup look eventually, but the expression is too bland for Harley. Actress likeness is there, but not character likeness.

First post! I was so ready for this to get announced and to preorder it but they really dropped the ball here. Her hair is too dark/lacks the root color and the makeup paint is non-existent and it just falls a little flat. Here's a little mockup of what it should look like, with some more hair flourishes.

160946c52e1edbcaf03255a0d30fdb3cea2bf025.png

Wow, you've really brought out the likeness. Looks much better, and the hair looks more natural too!

Thanks. Is there any way to get them these notes? It?s ridiculous that they missed this part of her figure. I don?t know how Margot Robbie signed off on this likeness.

And the thing that worries me most is... aren?t the promo photos usually better than what gets shipped out? (Talking about Anne Hathaway?s Catwoman).

Thanks. Is there any way to get them these notes? It?s ridiculous that they missed this part of her figure. I don?t know how Margot Robbie signed off on this likeness.

And the thing that worries me most is... aren?t the promo photos usually better than what gets shipped out? (Talking about Anne Hathaway?s Catwoman).

Is TDK Catwoman considered a downgrade from the proto figure? Mine looked great!

You could try posting it in their main FB thread. That's always the best chance of getting them to see it.

You could try posting it in their main FB thread. That's always the best chance of getting them to see it.

Ahh! I don?t have Facebook. If someone who does wants to, they can post it. Just was a quick mockup.

Y'all tripping with the likeness. It's really solid. Maybe if it looked more like Tom Cruise?

I'll definitely try to pick it up, along with those roller blades.

Just back from the movie, and thought it was really fun. This does seem like the most definitive look she has in the film, though. I was hoping to hold out for a better head sculpt on a different version, but this would seem to be the costume to get.

First post! I was so ready for this to get announced and to preorder it but they really dropped the ball here. Her hair is too dark/lacks the root color and the makeup paint is non-existent and it just falls a little flat. Here's a little mockup of what it should look like, with some more hair flourishes.

160946c52e1edbcaf03255a0d30fdb3cea2bf025.png

Much better!!! Shows the likeness and sculpt is there, just needs more detailed paint apps like your mockup.

The Suicide Squad regular and Dancer Dress Harley's are incredible pieces, but their promo pics did not do them justice. I'm pretty sure this will be the same, in-hand it will be good, Hot Toys very rarely disappoint. The Dancer Dress Harley promo pics especially were quite different to the actual product. I own that figure, and it's a stunning likeness in-hand, and quite a bit different to what the promo pics suggested. Hot Toys have hit the Margot Robbie likeness quite well, so i'm pretty sure this one will be good when it turns up at our doors. But I personally won't be ordering this one since i'm not a fan of the costume. I prefer the caution tape look, and will definitely get that if Hot Toys do it, that's quite a nice and unconventional Harley look.

The expression they've gone with is the one from the trailer where she's walking with that smirk on her face, and to be honest, what else could they have done? They've done the crazy face, the smiling face and also another smiling face - I think this smirk was the only option they had.

Yeah this is just the latest example of a HT sculpt being hurt by poorly done hair. You know someone is going to give this a repaint with rooted hair once it releases, and it'll look freakin incredible.

Back