1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next weeks title: Batmans Nemesis the Jokers Ex-Girlfriend: Harley Quinn ... Who Used to Date Joker who Fights Batman

100% this. If WB are too stupid to put Margot in the classic harlequin outfit then Hot Toys need to do it anyway.

Gun, bat, mallet. Switch out roller skates. One regular sculpt, one unmasked.
WB put her in that costume in SS. Briefly, but it's there. HT dropped the ball.

WB put her in that costume in SS. Briefly, but it's there. HT dropped the ball.

I'd forgotten about that! I'd still like to see her adopt it as her regular look but yes HT should have given us that figure instead of the dancer or prison version. What the hell were they thinking!

They better make more. This movie was better than what I had anticipated and the precinct scene Harley is the version I really need in my collection. XD

I'd forgotten about that! I'd still like to see her adopt it as her regular look but yes HT should have given us that figure instead of the dancer or prison version. What the hell were they thinking!

Oh, I passed on the dancer and prison versions, but I totally would have gotten (and still would get) classic Harley too! She'd look great with Tuxedo Joker. And they teased a variation of that costume in BoP- a black and red corset/body armor torso piece. SS2 looks like it may feature her in a black/red color scheme, so hopefully HT will have another chance at the classic look.

I like the black and red corset at the end of BOP, Margot obviously knew what her look for SS was going to be and it?s a neat Segway into her next look which we now have seen is black and red in SS.

Oh, I passed on the dancer and prison versions, but I totally would have gotten (and still would get) classic Harley too! She'd look great with Tuxedo Joker. And they teased a variation of that costume in BoP- a black and red corset/body armor torso piece. SS2 looks like it may feature her in a black/red color scheme, so hopefully HT will have another chance at the classic look.

You're missing out on the Dancer one, it's so unique, flamboyant and unlike anything else you'll have in a collection. Hopefully they make another BoP Harley, with the outfit she has for the first third of the movie. They'll probably make the police station version too.

i got the dancer and normal version from Harley, only dont have the prison version but i dont like that one so much

I just saw the film today and enjoyed it immensely. Really bummed about this figure though; I thought the face looked off before but now it looks even worse (or at least the makeup). Hopefully they do a different version of her and get it right.

I also thought Ewan was great as Black Mask. It'd be cool to have a figure of him to go along with Harley.

I just saw the film today and enjoyed it immensely. Really bummed about this figure though; I thought the face looked off before but now it looks even worse (or at least the makeup). Hopefully they do a different version of her and get it right.

I also thought Ewan was great as Black Mask. It'd be cool to have a figure of him to go along with Harley.

100% agree on all points. I'd be shocked if they didn't do a Black Mask figure, although it's Hot toys and if they can only milk it for one figure they probably won't produce it.

I still feel like the first Harley had more life and expression than anything that came after

I'm wondering if we will soon see some third party heads for a better overall piece, doubt HT will rectify this one by the time it ships.

The film was just stunt men getting kicked in the balls the entire film. Not really sure who the film was for. Not really sure they knew what to do with the Birds of Prey, ultimately I think it is probably the worst entry from DC which is a shame, a solo Harley Quinn film would have been much better.

Love the outfit and movie, but this figure really feels off. The body just doesn?t look natural, and if we?re already getting exposed joints I don?t see why they aren?t double jointed. I definitely see Margot in the sculpt but not Margot as Harley. Is it too much to ask for actual shorts underneath? Would be cool for customs. Shame they didn?t make the caution tape jacket but that seems impossible in 1/6th scale lol

Caution Tape jacket and Harley *****ing Quinn shirt! Head sculpt needs work but looking great overall! 9482FD62-EA98-42FA-A6CE-96012175BD20.jpeg0E784205-A66F-4C33-81F3-6D4E9D03E1B8.jpeg

So this version of Harley is going to come with the inscribed baseball bat as an exclusive for HT's upcoming DC All Stars thing in Tokyo? Man, I hope the accessory eventually becomes available in some way to those of us unable to attend.

This is available to PO from the WBshop for 20% off and free shipping with code LUCKYWB20. For my zip it comes to $235. Beats most of your normal retailers.

Back