**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The inline spoiler tag sucks for pics. Remove the I from the tag. Should like like spoiler and /spoiler with brackets like [ then ] on each end.
You….I like you…yes I do…you….

Attachments

• 69D74127-C003-4C01-88AA-E6446CE8E66C.jpeg
    69D74127-C003-4C01-88AA-E6446CE8E66C.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It surprises me that Superior Iron Man was a 9-issue run cut short and completely memoryholed/retconned, whereas Superior Spider-Man technically ran for about half a decade, appeared in events and everything, yet a few months of Cruiseposting and now when you search "superior" it autocompletes to "Superior Iron Man". SpOck just can't compete with Superony.

1d8d2b4d896ccd984c2e80c8f567cd0a.jpg

Here's to an actual appearance down the line.

Last edited:
It surprises me that Superior Iron Man was a 9-issue run cut short and completely memoryholed/retconned, whereas Superior Spider-Man technically ran for about half a decade, appeared in events and everything, yet a few months of Cruiseposting and now when you search "superior" it autocompletes to "Superior Iron Man". SpOck just can't compete with Superony.

1d8d2b4d896ccd984c2e80c8f567cd0a.jpg

Here's to an actual appearance down the line.
Spider-Man sells. Apparently just as much when you swap brains with Doc Ock. Might have had too much in common with the Extremius run, or at least the perspective from common folk.

Funny that Cumberbatch was approached to do Malekith for Thor2. He wanted something bigger. Smart dude.

But they did do some in the movie. If not caring about not getting into China/Saudi/India cause of a 5 second LGBQRTZ drop, then go all out on other things that would be censored.
Those can easily be cut from a version for those territories (much in the same way all the Chinese scenes were cut from Iron Man 3 for its International/Western release).

Spider-Man sells. Apparently just as much when you swap brains with Doc Ock. Might have had too much in common with the Extremius run, or at least the perspective from common folk.
Spider-Man sold his marriage to the devil to revive a 90 YO. Ock making him his meatpuppet was than deserved. I'll be over here with my Superony Iron Cruise, I don't need any Spider-Manlets (beyondaTobey-Manjustfornostalgia'ssakeandlet'sbehonestUltParkerwasultimatelymoreofaChadthan616Parker), thank you very much.

tumblr_nfnod7Zn8a1qjx6zto1_500.png

Matticus gone again. Would have been nice if it were for the boobies again but I'm assuming it's for spoilers. Lame way to go down. Must have been a member of this version of the Illuminati.

Back