**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star-wars-anakin.gif

I know there's footage of Iron Cruise sitting somewhere. I know they cut him because he'll have a bigger role in the future. Trust the plan #SecretWars2033.

Well it applies to some.....me for one. And Victor. Definitely Victor.

Victor. Definitely Victor with some type of Dr. Doom design on them. I'm sure he has a Dune sandworm is in his collection, too. :lol
peepshow-normal.gif

And I would've bought the damn Sandworm bookends if they didn't cost 150$!

One does not film Cruise then simply choose not to use Cruise.
Myabe he didn't want to die like a chump. Maybe they're holding him off for later. Or maybe they really never filmed anything and it was all wishful thinking.

Spoiler Spoiler:

There you go.
He's just waiting to appear as a proper Superony in the build-up to SW.

Icarus.jpg

Cruise will wear an actual iron suit and man an actual spaceship to the sun to film that scene. A mix of Danger Zone and Adagio in G Minor/Surface Of The Sun will play. It'll be mankind's highest achievement.

This movie RIPPED, I loved it! I've enjoyed many movies but this was on another level for some reason to me, probably Raimi lol. This is a top 5 MCU movie for me, I can't wait to see it again.

There is no way a person who loves Evil Dead won’t also enjoy this entry.

Absolutely! I'm really surprised at what they were able to "get away with." Here or there wouldn't be so bad but there was crap throughout this movie that went harder than almost all the rest of the MCU.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was thinking about the MPAA, what would they do, tell Disney to re-do a year's worth of CGI?

Last edited:
I know this is far fetched ..but I have to feel for the Wanda in the other dimension with the kids..she seemed normal and of course our Wanda possessed her and made her kill everybody

I Totally, especially the kids. I assume they know their mother is a witch and I'm guessing they're going to have multi-verses explained to them, but there's probably a thought in the back of their mind like 'can my mom turn into that?' And that Wanda may wonder the same thing about herself.

Back