**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are people going to not think of this movie when they introduce
Spoiler Spoiler:
Seriously what a weird way to introduce such a big character.

Weird but freaking hilarious I love it lol

As for an actual review I really enjoyed watching this though mostly for the over the top "Sam Raimi-ness" of it all and the fact that for possibly the first time in an MCU movie I really had no idea what was coming next, who would die, or how far they'd go in any given scene. Awesome visuals and classic horror gags (I loved watching Wanda climbing out of the gong like Samara in The Ring) made for a very fun watch though overall I can't imagine ever allowing this to be a true continuation of the characters we saw in IW/EG. To me this is a big "What If...Wanda turned completely evil and just started killing everyone who got in her path?"

I feel like this movie also gave us the best "Dark Phoenix" story on the big screen without actually having it be about Dark Phoenix.
She really was DF.

I did love the Evil Dead cabin in her mind lol

Seriously what a weird way to introduce such a big character.

Weird but freaking hilarious I love it lol
Oh I know, on the one hand I'm really not okay with the direction that they took these previously heroic characters but on the other hand I freaking love that they dared to break these characters and just leaned into it 250%.

TLJ Luke turning on his saber for half a second seems downright saintly at this point, lol.

Movies like RoboCop, Deadpool, The Suicide Squad or shows like The Boys show how truly terrifying and gory a world with super-powered beings would actually be and MOM gave us that in the MCU. I'm more than a little unsettled by it but after the perfect closure of the Infinity Saga "a little unsettled" was a fun new thing to experience watching these characters.

Wanda fighting the Illuminati is how Thanos taking on the Avengers in Wakanda would have ended if that battle occurred in the real world. Yikes! But super crazy and awesome, lol.

I so want a Hot Toys diorama of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I know, on the one hand I'm really not okay with the direction that they took these previously heroic characters but on the other hand I freaking love that they dared to break these characters and just leaned into it 250%.

TLJ Luke turning on his saber for half a second seems downright saintly at this point, lol.

Movies like RoboCop, Deadpool, The Suicide Squad or shows like The Boys show how truly terrifying and gory a world with super-powered beings would actually be and MOM gave us that in the MCU. I'm more than a little unsettled by it but after the perfect closure of the Infinity Saga "a little unsettled" was a fun new thing to experience watching these characters.

Wanda fighting the Illuminati is how Thanos taking on the Avengers in Wakanda would have ended if that battle occurred in the real world. Yikes! But super crazy and awesome, lol.
The movie was just bonkers fun for me which is what exactly what I was looking for.

No real woke nonsense.

No eye rolling cringe moments.

Just a colorful, fun and gruesome roller coaster ride.

I’m not kidding my son said it is his favorite MCU movie.

Last edited:
I so want a Hot Toys diorama of

Spoiler Spoiler:
When Rocketeer Carter got cut in half I was like GULP lol

The movie was just bonkers fun for me which is what exactly what I was looking fo

No real woke nonsense.

No eye rolling cringe moments.

Just a colorful, fun and gruesome roller coaster ride.

I’m not kidding my son said it is his favorite MCU movie.
Yep.

I'm glad that they refrained from showing that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm also glad that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep.

I'm glad that they refrained from showing that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm also glad that
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah I was relieved when that didn’t happen because honestly throughout the entire fun proceedings I had it in the back of my mind that we were obviously heading towards that path it was inevitable so when they actually started doing that I was like oh brother we go so what a relief it was when Wanda shut that down quick lol

I enjoyed how AC power was shown it was very painful for her to let it rip.

People really hyped up the music fight scene in this but it was kinda crap, just some more orange sparks flying at people and the music wasn't good.

Yeah I was relieved when that didn’t happen because honestly throughout the entire fun proceedings I had it in the back of my mind that we were obviously heading towards that path it was inevitable so when they actually started doing that I was like oh brother we go so what a relief it was that Wanda shut that down quick lol
Jane Foster better watch out, playing with the boys' toys doesn't necessarily end well, lol.

Yeah this movie is really out there bonkers when you start breaking it down.

Poor Xavier as if Logan wasn’t bad enough lol
We've literally watched
Spoiler Spoiler:

We've literally watched
Spoiler Spoiler:
Dude when his
Spoiler Spoiler:
I was fist pumping lol

But just like with the OT actors being brought back too late same with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed on Stewart's age. He's just too old at this point for it not to be distracting. Still, I'm glad it happened for the sake of bringing all those early 2000's Marvel flicks (Raimi Spider-Man, FF, and X-Men) into the MCU.

I was just reminded that the character we know as Red Sonja from the comics is actually a reimagining of a completely different Robert E. Howard character named Red Sonya who was from a totally different era and universe than Conan and that technically the Bridgitte Nielsen 1985 movie is the first ever theatrical Marvel film beating Lundgren Punisher and Blade. :lol

So when is she going to be incorporated into the MCU, lol.

Back