**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I warned you all what would happen if you didn't use spoiler tags. Not everyone has had a chance to see the movie and the board rules clearly state the following:

The forum has the bbcode tags to hide spoiler information as a courtesy to others.

Posts edited and infractions handed out.

He should have been a lab assistant or janitor and did a little bit there when he was held in the cell. Then have Christine interrupt.
We never know maybe Bruce prefer to play random off beat character appearances and not a key character in a superhero flick

I warned you all what would happen if you didn't use spoiler tags. Not everyone has had a chance to see the movie and the board rules clearly state the following:

Posts edited and infractions handed out.
Sorry Snoop..spoilers tags reinstated :(

Spoiler Spoiler:
I just finished rewatching WandaVision and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Rewatching the ending, she was pretty bitter. The way she looked at other super powered chick when she said she was sorry certainly didn't look meaningful. Last shot had Wanda angry so makes sense.

I always liked wanda. I feel bad for her.

[SPOILER="[MEDIA=youtube]5zggDqLGCk8[/MEDIA]"][/SPOILER]

EDIT: OK I can't put a video link in the Spoiler thingy, so I'll just put the video here. It has some minor spoilers so be warned for that

****VIDEO HAS SOME MINOR SPOILERS****

Spoiler Spoiler:

****VIDEO HAS SOME MINOR SPOILERS****

I don't know if I can embed a YT video inside a Spoiler thingy. Well let's find out.

Critical Drinker sort of covers on if the audience should feel bad for Wanda/Scarlett Witch or not, but much of this is reliant on people seeing the Wanda Vision TV show, which raises a harder question on if you can watch Strange 2 and really unpack it without Wanda Vision.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yep completely agree with this. Some of the reviews are saying this film completely betrays her character arc in WV and my response to that is did they watch all of the show lol?

Is there a time frame for spoiler tags? Going into a movie thread after it's release is going to spoil the movie in some shape or form. Hence why I didn't even visit this thread for 2 weeks prior to release. D+ threads don't have that problem. :dunno

Yep completely agree with this. Some of the reviews are saying this film completely betrays her character arc in WV and my response to that is did they watch all of the show lol?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is there a time frame for spoiler tags? Going into a movie thread after it's release is going to spoil the movie in some shape or form. Hence why I didn't even visit this thread for 2 weeks prior to release. D+ threads don't have that problem. :dunno
As I said before; one week at the least, two weeks at the most as a courtesy to your fellow Freaks.

The board's Community Guidelines say the following:
F. Spoiler Content. Please be careful not to post any potential spoiler content in post titles. The forum has the bbcode [ spoiler][/spoiler ] tags to hide spoiler information as a courtesy to others. The length of time after the premiere or airing that the spoiler tags need to be used will be determined on a case by case basis.

For whatever reasons people don't see the movie on opening weekend, regardless of whether you or I think it's foolish to venture into a thread where they will quite possibly have a movie or television show spoiled, it is a courtesy to our fellow Freaks to not spoil it for them.

Freaks… we should change this place to collector nerds. Something about “fellow freak” thing didn’t sit right with me. I know this forum use to be sideshow affiliated but now it’s not. Now it’s like the forum is named for people who collect sex toys .

Freaks… we should change this place to collector nerds. Something about “fellow freak” thing didn’t sit right with me. I know this forum use to be sideshow affiliated but now it’s not. Now it’s like the forum is named for people who collect sex toys .
Sideshow Freaks always comes up with Carnival oddities lol

As I said before; one week at the least, two weeks at the most as a courtesy to your fellow Freaks.
Apologies. I missed the post somewhere then. Thank you for clearing that up.
Freaks… we should change this place to collector nerds. Something about “fellow freak” thing didn’t sit right with me. I know this forum use to be sideshow affiliated but now it’s not.
Well it applies to some.....me for one. And Victor. Definitely Victor.
Now it’s like the forum is named for people who collect sex toys .
Victor. Definitely Victor with some type of Dr. Doom design on them. I'm sure he has a Dune sandworm is in his collection, too. :lol

Back