**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand.

My family was always along for the ride with most of the MCU, but this really is a tough call of a movie. My young ones (<10) loved the first DS and liked Wandavision. But I might have to pump the brakes and keep this one for the adults for now.

Criticisms aside…

Spoiler Spoiler:
The only thing that freaked out my son was in the first Dr Strange film when you see him in hospital with all the pins in him. He gasped and I had to explain. Reality is much harder to cope with than gods and monsters.

[SPOILER="So…was that Wanda real with her two sons in that reality and then our Wanda possessed her body? I’m confused "][/SPOILER]
Spoiler Spoiler:

the music fight with sinister strange and dr. strange was AMAZING. it was so unique and creative, the movie was really entertaining. you can't go wrong with pizza poppa. i felt like i was the only one in my theater that cheered when i saw bruce campbell on screen. im 100% okay with him being a stand-in cameo for stan lee (but i think there was a reference to stanley at the cafe early on in the movie, it was called stanley)

the music fight with sinister strange and dr. strange was AMAZING. it was so unique and creative, the movie was really entertaining. you can't go wrong with pizza poppa. i felt like i was the only one in my theater that cheered when i saw bruce campbell on screen. im 100% okay with him being a stand-in cameo for stan lee (but i think there was a reference to stanley at the cafe early on in the movie, it was called stanley)
Yeah my son said about that scene - “that’s music to my ears”. A few in ours (including me) cheered for Bruce Campbell.

Feige always mentions how much he loves and respects Raimi because he started with him yet they are never together just look at the red carpet event.

Pizza Poppa, Bruce Campbell, Stan Lee... this is what gets audiences excited. This is why we have the movies we have. I don't go to movies for nods and winks.
I get excited by widescreen, freeze frames, slow motion, no dialogue, overlapping dialogue, music, no music, natural light, no light, whispering, stillness, cameras that roam, blackness, dialogue that I don’t know what it means.

And Bruce Campbell.

9d3fc9dc329afd9b818de273edd779c69248ee2b.gifv

Wanda:

tumblr_otntyg3YDO1tdhimpo1_500.gifv

Feige always mentions how much he loves and respects Raimi because he started with him yet they are never together just look at the red carpet event.
Why on earth are you watching the red carpet event? I’d rather have my eyeballs squished out like that Play-Doh.

Why on earth are you watching the red carpet event? I’d rather have my eyeballs squished out like that Play-Doh.
Well you kind of watch it. Listen to what the stars/filmmakers have to say for some tidbits. They did have a bunch of costumes on display that I linked a few pages back. But you have to have that mute button ready for the fake clown interviewers that have to fill the time with nonsense.

This movie was just a fun roller coaster ride although I am curious of the extended cut.

Wanda was freaking savage probably best MCU villain.
Not wrong. I just expected Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, not Wanda Madness in the Multiverse. The first and second Strange movies are as different as Ragnarok is to the other Thor movies.

She was the most frightening villain, in a horror sense. That's what Sam Raimi brings to the table, though. He probably could have done the same with the damn dark elves or whatever.

Back