**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think of a couple of reasons.
FRy7Wg7XwAEPcon.jpg:large
Cool cosplay

Cool cosplay
That really is a good costume. If Wanda returns, I hope they give her something similar.

r1yzgqdhv8o71.jpg

Maybe they could try and curl her hair too. Thus far I haven't felt any of her looks were Witch-y or Superhero-y enough, so I kept passing. But the MOM look is pretty good as a Villain Version, so even if a better outfit comes around, I'll be able to justify it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That really is a good costume. If Wanda returns, I hope they give her something similar.

r1yzgqdhv8o71.jpg

Maybe they could try and curl her hair too. Thus far I haven't felt any of her looks were Witch-y or Superhero-y enough, so I kept passing. But the MOM look is pretty good as a Villain Version, so even if a better outfit comes around, I'll be able to justify it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

r1yzgqdhv8o71.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:
Dig the John Byrne and George Perez (RIP) designed Wandas there. Byrne's West Coast Avengers run was the genesis for a lot of the stuff in the films now.

r1yzgqdhv8o71.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:
E440F16F-19C7-44D8-8B97-76319D085EDF.jpeg

Tell me that cabin in her mind wasn’t the Evil Dead cabin! :yess:
Leaks from quite a bit ago said that main Mordo would appear in the opening scene, try to kill her, then get killed off by her. It's a shame they cut it, but I'm glad they're keeping Mordo alive. I still don't get the casting, but I like Ejiofor a lot so I want to keep seeing him pop up. I imagine his plot point from DS1 will get picked up in DS3.

But yeah, major ED vibes in that cabin sequence. I hate that they got rid of the poofy hair too...

Dig the John Byrne and George Perez (RIP) designed Wandas there. Byrne's West Coast Avengers run was the genesis for a lot of the stuff in the films now.
Yeah, that WC look is what I think they were going for. That crossed with her redhead days from the 90s/Crossing.

Adams, Perez, we've certainly lost some of the greats.

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

Don't ever again insult my Lizzie and Wanda by comparing them/her with anything from "The Picture Book Of Beta Fatso"!

Last edited:
when I was watching the film, I kept thinking about the other Wandas in the different multiverses and what if one of them still had her lousy accent :chase

I’m just happy that my son got his Evil Dead movie :yess:

I’m just happy I didn’t get my Iron Cruise being dismantled piece by piece by that crazy witch I would’ve been traumatized lol

I loved her full on witch look during Xavier’s incursion.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the Illuminati moments were part of the reshoots , I have a feeling the original cut was supposed to be more with them..I could be wrong, hopefully the blu ray will give us more

I think whenever Raimi makes a film the entire film crew is probably saying “ Ok where and when do you want Bruce to be in it :LOL:

With that said..I want to see Bruce as a MCU character in the future and not just random comic relief in a Spider-man Sony flick

Last edited:
I think whenever Raimi makes a film the entire film crew is probably saying “ Ok where and when do you want Bruce to be in it :LOL:

With that said..I want to see Bruce as a MCU character in the future and not just random comic relief in a Spider-man Sony flick
He should have been a lab assistant or janitor and did a little bit there when he was held in the cell. Then have Christine interrupt.

Back