**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1631132802453.jpg
This pic reminds me that Alan Moore's run on Captain Britain dealt heavily with alternate realities and versions of that character. This would be a great opportunity to introduce him to the MCU. . .

Hmmm…

Attachments

• B2477FB4-CA35-4856-8F6C-44629251133A.jpeg
    B2477FB4-CA35-4856-8F6C-44629251133A.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 61
  • A31E1148-8AFE-43F7-95AD-3A6EDA8E2B6E.jpeg
    A31E1148-8AFE-43F7-95AD-3A6EDA8E2B6E.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 48
This pic reminds me that Alan Moore's run on Captain Britain dealt heavily with alternate realities and versions of that character. This would be a great opportunity to introduce him to the MCU. . .
I'm afraid that they might drop Brian completely and just go with Agent Carter for their resident Captain "Britain", then throw all the Otherworld lore on Bets to get around the Psylocke bodyswap. The recent comics have been absolutely awful for any Marvel UK fan, let me tell you that. Which would be a shame, since Brian's a great character. Or maybe we'll be lucky and they'll get Cavill actually doing something and being a badass Captain Britain.

Henry-Cavill-Superman-Captain-Britain-MCU-.jpg

I've been planning a Brian/Dane 2-figure display for years now. I could fold them with the X-Men too, or some Midnight Sons set-up; we'll see.

Is that Loki holding the scepter?
I think it's just AU Mordo.

I don’t think he wears a wig
I still think he's in it, but that's such a bad 'shop it makes me reconsider...

Come on, how can anyone think it's Tom Cruise in armour? He's gonna be the "OH SH-" type of cameo in the movie, not thrown away in a trailer. It's obviously a Rambeau Captain Marvel. The UltronBots themselves were too much; I didn't think they'd show anything that confirmed the leaked storyboards from months back.

That Cruise would be on my shelf faster than you can say Boba Tard!
I know, right? Edgy Superior Iron Cruise with Thanos' head in a jar (fake leak probably but fun detail) would be a banger.

EykHi7vVoAICUPE.jpg

Imagine RDJ's pansy Stark getting BTFO in just 5 minutes of screen time by Based Cruise.

giphy-130.gif

You can't Bruise the Cruise!

Last edited:
That Cruise would be on my shelf faster than you can say Boba Tard!
https://www.empireonline.com/movies...iverse-madness-wong-america-chavez-exclusive/
doctor-strange-multiverse-excl-3.jpg

As Benedict Cumberbatch tells Empire, that’s precisely the point. “Once it became Sam, it was always about making it a Sam Raimi picture,” the actor says, referencing the change in director from Scott Derrickson, who directed the previous Doctor Strange. “Your head’s going to be spun,” he promises.
Scott Derrickson supposedly wanted a hardcore horror movie.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies...iverse-madness-wong-america-chavez-exclusive/
doctor-strange-multiverse-excl-3.jpg

As Benedict Cumberbatch tells Empire, that’s precisely the point. “Once it became Sam, it was always about making it a Sam Raimi picture,” the actor says, referencing the change in director from Scott Derrickson, who directed the previous Doctor Strange. “Your head’s going to be spun,” he promises.
Surely they have to make a Wong figure now, look at those threads.

monica-powers-1613765193.png

Monica Rambeau

Superior Ironman (dude) with Infinity Stones

99% sure that is Monica

Maria makes more sense given she worked with Carol

99% sure that is Maria

I'm 99.5% sure it's Maria (as Captain Marvel) in a Superior Iron Man suit outfitted with the Infinity Stones.

Ok! 99.6% sure it's Tom Cruise as Maria as Captain Marvel in a Superior Iron Man suit outfitted with the infinity stones.

Back