**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superior Ironman (dude) with Infinity Stones
But Captain Marvel's hands glow blue like the person in the trailer. The zoomed in version really shows it is a black person with their hair pulled back.

captainmarvel-770x470.jpg
273726793_10158632840171238_8618977618683483694_n.jpg

You know Marvel won't do an all male and all white Illuminati or variant Avengers.

99% sure that is Monica
You could be right
But Captain Marvel's hands glow blue like the person in the trailer. The zoomed in version really shows it is a black person with their hair pulled back.

You know Marvel won't do an all male and all white Illuminati or variant Avengers.
Maybe she’s Monica a variant Captain Marvel

People are going to cheer with Patrick Stewart. People are going to go NUTS when THE Tom Cruise hits the big screen.

It is most helpful when the hype train slows down and you can logically decide what figures to buy. But this movie looks incredible - so weird and so many What If..? possibilities. Those cameos are going to be incredible.

I can see a new Strange, Chavez, new Witch, Defender Strange, Zombie Strange and possibly 6 Illuminati that has Mordo, and a Cruise bot.
As I've said before I have a general list that I try to stick close to, regardless of hype, but if they do make a lot of characters from this, I'll get to cross off a lot of characters off my list. I'll get the MCU FF properly later, but if we get Xavier, Iron Cruise and Reed, then Namor and a new BP from BPWF, plus Strange, my Illuminati display will be ready in one fell swoop. I'm definitely pumped to see what they come up with.

The Kenobi figure won't come out until 2023 probably. Same for most of these MCU stuff.
More like 2024. If Goblin, which went for PO about 2 weeks ago, is slated for September 2023, then I think the Kenobi & Strange figures will be slated for close to 2024. But still, the POs will go up this year. And 2023 will have its own POs, FF included. When you're looking upwards of 10 figures, you need to plan carefully.

2ce.gif

Damn, we might be looking at 4 different Strange figures at this point. HT loves them some Strange; they've basically released the same figure three times now. So I can see them doing all the variants if the movie's a big hit. I'd love to get that comic accurate outfit.

This trailer generated more buzz than The Batman tickets going onsale..

:chase
Well, the confirmation of Xavier and the likelihood of Iron Cruise and Gruffudd Reed, plus the newly announced Mr. Knight suit, definitely made me put Battinson on the backburner for now. I'm not made of money, and there'll be a Battinson sequel for sure so I can put him off for a bit. If I have to choose between him and a Stewart Xavier that we'll probably never get again, I'm going with Xavier. Sure, we'll get MCU X-Men down the line, but like I said, my Illuminati display will be different from my X-Men display. I have the reissue Bale coming out this year too, so might as well wait until Joker 3.0 to jump into Batman again. I love the look of the cowl and the collar so I hope he keeps them in a sequel, but I still find the gauntlets ugly. Either way, until figures start getting announced, this is all speculation.

Dr. D likes the D...

CzE04uO.gif
DOOM LIKES LADIES WITH LADY PARTS, NOT DICKS! SLANDER! LIES AND SLANDER!

1631132802453.jpg

Leaks I read back in the day said it's actually her mother, Maria. She was played by the gal from the new Bond, so if they decide to push her she's got the action experience down. I hope she's got the black/white colour scheme instead of that weird blue/gold/red mishmash Carl Manvers has, I always thought that looked cooler.

Now that you mentioned variant Avengers, one leak had it that some version of Strange leads some past cameos in some final battle. I doubt we'll be getting all that crazy stuff like Cage Ghost Rider or whatever, but that statue of Classic/Comic Strange makes one pause. I saw an Insta post sometime back that Sophie Turner was spotted near the filming of the Strange reshoots and they had a pic of her with red hair, so who knows? I wouldn't buy a figure of her since I didn't much like her Jean, but food for thought. If they have Cage Blaze and Iron Cruise in one movie I'll explode.

People are going to cheer with Patrick Stewart. People are going to go NUTS when THE Tom Cruise hits the big screen.
I really hope this does well. They're going all out and if it succeeds the likelihood of a Strange 3 with some more classic Strange characters increases. Imagine a Triumph & Torment adaptation...
-

With Strange dropping the word "Nightmare" and us still not knowing the exact villain, I wonder if a proper Shuma or Nightmare himself will show up, Crazy Wanda notwithstanding.

I'm 99.5% sure it's Maria (as Captain Marvel) in a Superior Iron Man suit outfitted with the Infinity Stones.
I didn't watch WandaVision, but the girl in Cap Marvel grew up in WV and is Maria not Monica right?

If there is six members, I like to think each of them has a stone. Or Iron Cruise has all of them.

I'm just sad my boy Defender Strange, who seems like top end good alignment, gets turned into a zombie! Makes me wonder if that is where that cloud attack comes from on the sorcerer village.

I didn't watch WandaVision, but the girl in Cap Marvel grew up in WV and is Maria not Monica right?

If there is six members, I like to think each of them has a stone. Or Iron Cruise has all of them.

I'm just sad my boy Defender Strange, who seems like top end good alignment, gets turned into a zombie! Makes me wonder if that is where that cloud attack comes from on the sorcerer village.
No, Maria is the mom & Monica is her daughter.

I'm not familiar with the Superior Iron Man or Illuminati story lines, so I've no idea about the Infinity Stone distribution. I was just messing with Jye lol....

So will they attach the illuminati to sending Hulk off world in AOU will there be like a flashback?

They already messed it up so bad they might as well just go there lol

Or will they still go forward with WWH?

It’s the MCU so who the hell knows they’re just making this stuff up as they go along lol

My boy Kang is ready to see some action though..

1644846822808.gif

Last edited:
So will they attach the illuminati to sending Hulk off world in AOU will there be like a flashback?

They already messed it up so bad they might as well just go there lol

Or will they still go forward with WWH?

It’s the MCU so who the hell knows they’re just making this stuff up as they go along lol

My boy Kang is ready to see some action though..

View attachment 562485
Don't forget Loki and Sylvie are supposed to make an appearance. Kang too. This movie is going to be bonkers.

Hulk is probably busy playing makeup doll for his cousin. :lol

Back