**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.empireonline.com/movies...iverse-madness-wong-america-chavez-exclusive/
doctor-strange-multiverse-excl-3.jpg

As Benedict Cumberbatch tells Empire, that’s precisely the point. “Once it became Sam, it was always about making it a Sam Raimi picture,” the actor says, referencing the change in director from Scott Derrickson, who directed the previous Doctor Strange. “Your head’s going to be spun,” he promises.

People are walking in the background minding their own business, meanwhile there's a couple of wizards and a dimension traveler in some alley.

People are walking in the background minding their own business, meanwhile there's a couple of wizards and a dimension traveler in some alley.
Assuming those people live and/or work in NYC, it's just a normal day for them much like Times Square is just another part of NYC that they have to pass through.

HT can't keep up with all the Marvel content.
I have to say, the Ock sculpt being so bad makes me worry they're really taking on more than they can handle. But I think it comes down to them either liking the character/design or not. Depending on that, you'll see a different quality on the figure. Good news is everyone in this movie looks somber, so they'll go with neutral expressions that are harder to screw up. And it's all fabric tailoring costume-wise, so it's not going to be another Goblin case where the end result looks like a plastic toy in every sense of the word. The question now is just what will be made out of everything that's coming out. Let's say that by May they've gotten Batman, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, NWH and Beta Fatt out of the way. Then they have Strange & Kenobi in May, then Aquaman, Flash, Black Panther and Thor 4. And that's just the main films. It is too much. But I hope they can make it work. It'd be a shame to get all these cameos and no figures.

I have to say, the Ock sculpt being so bad makes me worry they're really taking on more than they can handle. But I think it comes down to them either liking the character/design or not. Depending on that, you'll see a different quality on the figure. Good news is everyone in this movie looks somber, so they'll go with neutral expressions that are harder to screw up. And it's all fabric tailoring costume-wise, so it's not going to be another Goblin case where the end result looks like a plastic toy in every sense of the word. The question now is just what will be made out of everything that's coming out. Let's say that by May they've gotten Batman, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, NWH and Beta Fatt out of the way. Then they have Strange & Kenobi in May, then Aquaman, Flash, Black Panther and Thor 4. And that's just the main films. It is too much. But I hope they can make it work. It'd be a shame to get all these cameos and no figures.

why is the doc oc sculpt bad?
looks just like him

This film is going to confuse the crap out of us ..isn’t it :chase
Strange....isn't it? :D
Doc looks fine to me. I'm in the minority for sure. HT might have to cut something with getting their Iron Man's in there. Hopefully Iron Cruise takes a spot for one. Maybe some late releases are getting kicked to Summer Showcase? Amazing to see Bishop and Clint still M.I.A. I really don't care for either, but I'm sure many do.
why is the doc oc sculpt bad?
looks just like him
Not sure if serious, but I am - he looks fine. It is the close up, mouth open angles that makes it look bad. Then with the stoic, closed mouth sculpts, people say they look dull.

28th Marvel movie what can possibly be different…

Marvel be like….

View attachment 562609

Wait did I just say 28th MCU movie :thud:
Everyone started questioning this multiverse stuff. Oh, there would be so many variants it would get out of hand. Feige says don't fear, full steam ahead. Look how different this one is to the others and people are pumped. 27 mil views on Marvel Entertainment YT account just from last evening. The Batman most viewed YT trailer? 40 mil. Strange from NWH last month got 34 mil.

Back