**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they don't give me Iron Cruise, then I'm adding them to my special list...

487n.gif
I'm totally in. Speaking of in...
Doom will... consider, your request.

SpiffyHauntingGuanaco-size_restricted.gif
Doom gives me what I want.

tumblr_inline_ps2u8lit5G1w53jz9_500.jpg

I hope Cruise has an awesome looking armor. Dammit, this movie is opening up more Hot Toys for me. Are we really getting a Mr. Fantastic before the MCU Mr. Fantastic? I wouldn't be surprised if a Namor is in it if he is showing up in Black Panther 2.

I hope Cruise has an awesome looking armor. Dammit, this movie is opening up more Hot Toys for me. Are we really getting a Mr. Fantastic before the MCU Mr. Fantastic? I wouldn't be surprised if a Namor is in it if he is showing up in Black Panther 2.
I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but there's really no reason to have the Ultronbots and no Iron Man. I dunno if they'll have some version of Reed in it, but I hope it's Gruffudd and not Jim from the Office. Whatever happens, I hope HT goes all out and gives us all the figures. I've always wanted an Illuminati display, and with Reed especially I'll need two or more to both have that and an FF one. It'll sit better with me if I have two different versions, same with Iron Man. If Iron Cruise is in it, I'm rooting for the Superior look.

As for Namor, I've moaned about the casting enough, but I'm waiting to see the costume. If Kang's casting is something I hate, Namor's is something I'm 70/30 on. I'm not expecting him in this at all, no leaks mentioned him and it'd not make sense to introduce a relatively unknown character like that. He'll get his proper entrance in BP2.

I'm trying to keep my expectations in check, but there's really no reason to have the Ultronbots and no Iron Man. I dunno if they'll have some version of Reed in it, but I hope it's Gruffudd and not Jim from the Office. Whatever happens, I hope HT goes all out and gives us all the figures. I've always wanted an Illuminati display, and with Reed especially I'll need two or more to both have that and an FF one. It'll sit better with me if I have two different versions, same with Iron Man. If Iron Cruise is in it, I'm rooting for the Superior look.

As for Namor, I've moaned about the casting enough, but I'm waiting to see the costume. If Kang's casting is something I hate, Namor's is something I'm 70/30 on. I'm not expecting him in this at all, no leaks mentioned him and it'd not make sense to introduce a relatively unknown character like that. He'll get his proper entrance in BP2.
Yeah I guess they could introduce a Mr. Fantastic variant but be the same MCU actor, like Kang. I don't see why they wouldn't deliver on the Illuminati. I guess they all could be serving an Ultron variant but I don't think so. I spy 6 seats, Strange is blocking one:

Screenshot 2022-02-13 190600.jpg

Cool that Mordo might be part of this Illuminati that arrests Strange what what he has done to protect the universe supposedly. So cool. Remember the Loki writer wrote this too along with Raimi.

Yeah I guess they could introduce a Mr. Fantastic variant but be the same MCU actor, like Kang. I don't see why they wouldn't deliver on the Illuminati. I guess they all could be serving an Ultron variant but I don't think so. I spy 6 seats, Strange is blocking one:

View attachment 562404

Cool that Mordo might be part of this Illuminati that arrests Strange what what he has done to protect the universe supposedly. So cool. Remember the Loki writer wrote this too along with Raimi.
The whole point of this sequence is to do fun little cameos from past movies. All FF characters will be cast by Watts who's directing the movie. If they have a Reed, it'll be a random AU, same way Stewart's just there for 'memberies and proper MCU X-Men will come later. Even the Doom rumors from BP2 amount to just an armour and a "twas he that was behind it all this whole time" bit, not a full-fledged appearance. 6 chairs would be:

-Xavier
-Mordo
-Rambeau

And then we've got Balder (played by Bruce Campbell as per leaks), and if we're lucky Iron Cruise and Reed. Could be 6 there and Iron Cruise comes later or something. We'll see, barely 3 months remain now. I'm more interested to see which figures they'll make.

I wish we'd get some other actors as AU Kangs, but alas we're stuck with the Clown Who Remains...

The whole point of this sequence is to do fun little cameos from past movies. All FF characters will be cast by Watts who's directing the movie. If they have a Reed, it'll be a random AU, same way Stewart's just there for 'memberies and proper MCU X-Men will come later. Even the Doom rumors from BP2 amount to just an armour and a "twas he that was behind it all this whole time" bit, not a full-fledged appearance. 6 chairs would be:

-Xavier
-Mordo
-Rambeau

And then we've got Balder (played by Bruce Campbell as per leaks), and if we're lucky Iron Cruise and Reed. Could be 6 there and Iron Cruise comes later or something. We'll see, barely 3 months remain now. I'm more interested to see which figures they'll make.

I wish we'd get some other actors as AU Kangs, but alas we're stuck with the Clown Who Remains...
Oh dont get pessimistic now. Full steam ahead on the erection train! NWH was just the beginning!

Last edited:
Oh dont get optimistic now. Full steam ahead on the erection train! NWH was just the beginning!
I honestly didn't care for NWH that much. This is my most hyped capeflick. I'm glad I didn't like the Ock & Goblin figures, and Beta Fatt was so underwhelming, because now I've got more free slots for Doctor Strange and Moon Knight figures. There's Kenobi too though... Bah, we;ll cross that bridge when we get to it. If I get a Tom Cruise in Superior armour dolly in my hands I'll be ecstatic.

I honestly didn't care for NWH that much. This is my most hyped capeflick. I'm glad I didn't like the Ock & Goblin figures, and Beta Fatt was so underwhelming, because now I've got more free slots for Doctor Strange and Moon Knight figures. There's Kenobi too though... Bah, we;ll cross that bridge when we get to it. If I get a Tom Cruise in Superior armour dolly in my hands I'll be ecstatic.
It is most helpful when the hype train slows down and you can logically decide what figures to buy. But this movie looks incredible - so weird and so many What If..? possibilities. Those cameos are going to be incredible.

I can see a new Strange, Chavez, new Witch, Defender Strange, Zombie Strange and possibly 6 Illuminati that has Mordo, and a Cruise bot.

Last edited:

The Kenobi figure won't come out until 2023 probably. Same for most of these MCU stuff.

It is most helpful when the hype train slows down and you can logically decide what figures to buy. But this movie looks incredible - so weird and so many What If..? possibilities. Those cameos are going to be incredible.

I can see a new Strange, Chavez, new Witch, Defender Strange, Zombie Strange and possibly 6 Illuminati that has Mordo, and a Cruise bot.
You missed prof x

You missed prof x
Part of the Illuminati 6. And actually I'm starting to think they might be an Avengers variant if you have

Prof X
Captain Carter
Captain Marvel Rambeau
Mordo
Iron Cruise?
Mr. Fantastic? Namor?

Back