Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dirt rising only signified that the same kryptonian laser tech that destroyed Metropolis was being used on the coffin.

Maybe his body was being stolen?

I honestly don't know what that represented.

It didn't show him being back, people are just assuming that.

I thought it was callback to his first flight in MOS. He put his fist to the ground and the vibrations caused the loose dirt to move. To me that indicates, at least, that there is energy in there.

But then it could just be a sort of nod to the reverse scene in the TDKR comic, where Superman hears Bruce's hearbeat at his funeral and knows he's not dead (though no one observes the floating rocks except the audience).

I do kinda like snyders reasoning in killing superman

He said he really wants Bruce to assemble 'the 7' - with Supes around, it wouldn't be as much of a challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce do it on his own. It signifies the respect people have for batman if these super heroes are joining with him even without superman being there. And with batman being my favourite that's fine by me. So Supes' death is basically the upcoming justice league plot. Well about half of it.

At first I didn't like both doomsday and superman a death but after hearing snyders reasoning behind it I'm coming round to it. Batmans gonna go off and assemble the JLA, their gonna get their arses handed to them and then boom, Supes comes back majestic as **** and saves the day.

and that implies that superman wont be around for at least the first half of it, or he will be alive but injured or something. it implies superman will not play any part in that first half of Justice League. it means that something will happen where superman might even show up at the end of it.

Which makes the dirt rising even more retarded. because how can superman be alive at the beginning of justice league but not be a part of it, OR if he is alive then what the f- is he doing?

I thought it was callback to his first flight in MOS. He put his fist to the ground and the vibrations caused the loose dirt to move. To me that indicates, at least, that there is energy in there.

But then it could just be a sort of nod to the reverse seen in the TDKR comic, where Superman hears Bruce's hearbeat at his funeral and knows he's not dead (though no one observes the floating rocks except the audience).

Platty beat ya. :lol

What if Superman comes back and is abducted by Darkseid (we've seen that before) and the Justice League has to fight a Kal-El who isn't holding back?

and that implies that superman wont be around for at least the first half of it, or he will be alive but injured or something. it implies superman will not play any part in that first half of Justice League. it means that something will happen where superman might even show up at the end of it.
And that's ok.

Which makes the dirt rising even more retarded. because how can superman be alive at the beginning of justice league but not be a part of it, OR if he is alive then what the f- is he doing?
But we don't know if he's actually alive, that last frame I took it like he can be revived, not so much that he's fully alive again.

And if he is, which I doubt, they can do a lot of things to have Supes be alive and not be a part of the JL until the end.

Hell, maybe his body is just gone one day, and he returns when the league is formed to fight a baddie that's handing their asses back to them, I'd be down with that. No immediate explanation given until later.

And that's ok.

But we don't know if he's actually alive, that last frame I took it like he can be revived, not so much that he's fully alive again.

And if he is, which I doubt, they can do a lot of things to have Supes be alive and not be a part of the JL until the end.

Hell, maybe his body is just gone one day, and he returns when the league is formed to fight a baddie that's handing their asses back to them, I'd be down with that. No immediate explanation given until later.

i found more questions :lol :

baffling questions Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice refused to answer

I know the first thing I said when I walked out was "how quickly can you form a congressional hearing?"

giphy.gif

All these confusing questions are only a result of this being a film made by a comic book nerd for comic book nerds

If I ever bump into zack Snyder in toys r us I'll tell him he did a terrific job

All these confusing questions are only a result of this being a film made by a comic book nerd for comic book nerds

If I ever bump into zack Snyder in toys r us I'll tell him he did a terrific job

comic nerd with alot of conviction to make a movie in his style and not lose the tone he established...

Talking of the dirt rising.....no one wonders why everyone was in Kansas for the funeral....then cut away to Bats visit to Lexxie then cut away to Bruce walking in a field then cut back to the funeral for the tossing of the dirt. That sequence bothered me more then dirt rising :lol

Back