Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets not forget...
that most of the strongest hate (even from high critics) is from Marvel diehard fans... lets' not forget that because the people trashing this the most online or facebook are people that have Iron Man or Capt America avatars....
just saying.

In the interest of equilibrium:

lets not forget...
that most of the strongest love (even from high critics) is from DC diehard fans... lets' not forget that because the people loving this the most online or facebook are people that have Batman or Superman avatars....
just saying.

:pow
___

Conspiracy theories unfolding .........intriguing :lol

My short review. Big letdown:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Man, even the user score has started dropping. It's at 80% now and at 8.2 at IMDB... Well, I guess that's it... I'll be seeing it in 7 hours, but... It's more of a chore, really...

this review:

giphy.gif

DC is done...

They also wanted too much...Now I can see that Marvel did it the right way. Build up every important character with a stand alone movie. This movie is all over the place. Do yourself a favor and watch the Bruce Timm cartoons. Bat tas, Sup tas, JL, JLU and BB.

Very very weak film. One of my biggest disappointment. I just don't understand why the studio doesn't want a quality film...especially after Man of Steel...and they will start shooting with the same director who did Dawn of Justice...It will be a huge mess just like this.

this is the third time it happens... wtf is going on?

first Spiderman 3

then Amazing Spiderman 2

Now THIS??? I didn't think it was going to be that bad but from everything i read this is exactly like Spiderman 3....... .... why do they keep doing this ?

from everything i read

So go actually watch the movie yourself. Probably sage advice for everyone raising their blood pressure who hasn't actually seen it. It's not as terrible as the poisonous trolls of the internet make out. It's not a classic like Godfather, or Goodfellas, and it won't win any Best Picture Oscars, but it's quite a decent comic book movie, and solid popcorn fare.

So go actually watch the movie yourself. Probably sage advice for everyone raising their blood pressure who hasn't actually seen it. It's not as terrible as the poisonous trolls of the internet make out. It's not a classic like Godfather, or Goodfellas, and it won't win any Best Picture Oscars, but it's quite a decent comic book movie, and solid popcorn fare.

oh I WILL

But not paying for it in theaters, at least not any time soon
I was planning to catch it this weekend but i wont bother at all now... no way... im not going to spend money just to rage. that last video review just closed the deal for me

Last edited:

Common sense.

ok so for the people that saw it, is all of this correct?

If you've actually SEEN the film, you'l... - IMDb

Wow the way the guy twist the movie to **** on it is priceless.
He clearly choose to ignore dialogues or give them another meaning, simplify plot points.
Would be funny if it was not so dishonest and sad.
Seriously guys see it, it has a lot going for it even if it's far from perfect it's not the cluster**** nonsense hot mess some are trying hard to sell.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a bad time to be a Batman fan: first, Arkham Knight is unplayable on my PC. Now, BVS turned out to be a letdown...

Back