Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you mean you actually want a verbatim WW drawing in 3D? Because there's not a single actress that's currently playing a superhero who fills those requirements, have you seen BW? Have you seen Scarlet Witch? Those 2 are faaaar from their comic physique.

You need to start reading comics.

I know most would've preferred they went with a more "traditional" or more muscular WW physique, that's all well and valid, but saying she doesn't look like any source material is simply wrong.

I never said I agreed with ANY of the other superheroine castings, I think movies do subpar job casting.

Who are you to imply I don't read comics?

You kinda contradict yourself in your last sentence and confirm WW is/should be more muscular based on tradition.

Very well, my word "any" was too broad.

I assumed you didn't read comics because how unfamiliar you are with different representations. My bad.

I didn't contradict myself, if you re-read the sentence you'll find I didn't.

I assumed you didn't read comics because how unfamiliar you are with different representations. My bad.

I didn't contradict myself, if you re-read the sentence you'll find I didn't.

I did say kinda :duff

I am familiar with the various representations, I just choose my comics based on the artists I like. Unfortunately, some titles turn up with odd renditions imo.

I did say kinda :duff

I am familiar with the various representations, I just choose my comics based on the artists I like. Unfortunately, some titles turn up with odd renditions imo.
:duff
Yeah that's fair, I put "traditional" between marks because there is no traditional WW, her physique varies a lot between ages and artists, a lot of them resemble GG just fine, there are muscular versions as well as skinny ones, I prefer the more muscular ones myself too, but I never cared that they got GG based on physique because the source for that exists. Her acting, like everybody else, is what concerns me.

Unlike SW, I think people want this film to fail for whatever reason?

Speaking for myself, I don't want any of these type of films to fail. Its hard to support or be excited for a film without attachment to actor / character ..something. Beyond people being excited for Affleck as Batman no real support or attachment to the other characters Supes, WW, AM, Luther etc. More negative reactions to those characters then support so folks have bad attitude towards the film in general.

That's really not true though, most people think Cavill does a great job as Supes/Clark, most people like Gal Gadot as WW(now), and most people don't care about Zuckerberg at all, most people think DD looks ridiculous yet are still hype, and most people are very excited for the movie in general. I'm talking general audience/facebook/youtube reactions here. The last trailer, even though it was ****, didn't lessen the hype for the normies one bit, so I guess they know the audiences.

In the "geek" circles like here or "journalist" blogs, the reactions are wildly varied, people are shilling and trashing and everything in-between, you do see the occasional retard like Faraci already trashing the movie in their articles.

This movie will be hyped/trashed and be forgotten after release despite being good or bad to be replaced by the next CBM like any other CBM.

One thing I did notice though, is that after the last MCU-tier turdtastic trailer, I no longer see the "hurr DC 2gritty4me" :lol

SCLcoverHQ.jpg

Everyone looks great, but WW is looking amazing, but I’m also sensing some heavy photoshop on her.

That's really not true though, most people think Cavill does a great job as Supes/Clark, most people like Gal Gadot as WW(now), and most people don't care about Zuckerberg at all, most people think DD looks ridiculous yet are still hype, and most people are very excited for the movie in general. I'm talking general audience/facebook/youtube reactions here. The last trailer, even though it was ****, didn't lessen the hype for the normies one bit, so I guess they know the audiences.

In the "geek" circles like here or "journalist" blogs, the reactions are wildly varied, people are shilling and trashing and everything in-between, you do see the occasional retard like Faraci already trashing the movie in their articles.

This movie will be hyped/trashed and be forgotten after release despite being good or bad to be replaced by the next CBM like any other CBM.

One thing I did notice though, is that after the last MCU-tier turdtastic trailer, I no longer see the "hurr DC 2gritty4me" :lol

You generally think people in this forum want this movie to fail as the original comment suggested?

I doubt people have hidden agenda's for this movies success or failure moreso their banking on a films unknowns (Affleck, Gabot, Zuckerberg etc.) to be good due to the lack of confidence in the films knowns (Cavill, Snyder, MoS). It is simply human nature..

What we can agree upon regardless how good, bad or indifferent folks feel about this film, it'll be easily forgotten. It's a comic book movie.....

You generally think people in this forum want this movie to fail as the original comment suggested?

I doubt people have hidden agenda's for this movies success or failure moreso their banking on a films unknowns (Affleck, Gabot, Zuckerberg etc.) to be good due to the lack of confidence in the films knowns (Cavill, Snyder, MoS). It is simply human nature..

What we can agree upon regardless how good, bad or indifferent folks feel about this film, it'll be easily forgotten. It's a comic book movie.....
Not generally but some do, with all movies there's always people who want a certain movie to fail, for instance, I want the new Ghostbusters movie to fail :lol

I don't get why they keep putting her front and center when the name of the film is BATMAN v SUPERMAN...:dunno It should be Bats and Sups on the cover...that's it.

They probably want to bring in that female audience. Its actually kind of smart to promote her as much as Batman and Superman. I think the main thing hurting this movie is the title :lol If they would have given it a less specific name I don’t think people would be criticizing it as much.

Back