Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I was too late. :monkey2
It's ok...
Batman w Superman
There there, don't force it bro, don't force it.

giphy.gif

After TFA, all of a sudden, BVS looks more promising :lol :yess: There's no question now that Civil War will wipe the floor with both BVS and SW...at least as far as having the best story and probably the action.

Batman v Superman and Civil War are the last blockbusters for me. I'm getting kind of sick of all this ****. :lol

How people still manage to get excited for the 7th Star Wars movie and all of it's merchandise, or the 8th Batman movie and all of it's merchandise or the 9th Marvel movie and all of it's merchandise each consecutive year is beyond me.

Meanwhile, we'll never see another "day in the life of Dredd in Mega City One".

I can understand the excitement some hardcore fans have for this SW film because it's the original cast coming back after 30 years, but with SW getting a new film every year, this won't happen again. All this hype...all this nonsense of people crying when the film starts...it's all over. It will no longer be a special event, just another film...which it always was, but now they're no different than Transformers or any other franchise. Unfortunately, the merchandising and the constant SW talk won't end because there's a new film every year. :monkey4

As far as Batman goes, if they ever make a Batman Beyond film and they bring back Keaton or Bale to play Bruce Wayne, that could be epic enough to maybe get you excited again.

The last thing they could do that would wow me is a DC vs Marvel movie, which, I really do think will happen 10 or 20 years from now. With Star Wars, I'm looking forward to that Obi-Wan solo movie, if it ever gets off the ground and Ewan returns.

For BvS, I always wanted to see Batman and Superman interact on screen. From what I've heard, the fight between Batman and Superman alone and a Batman/hostage moment later in the movie is worth the price of admission alone. With Civil War, Captain America/Steve Rogers is the last current MCU hero I like. I loved Winter Soldier so I'm looking forward to seeing Cap take down Iron Man, and hopefully, have one great final hoorah (seems like that's where they should take the character if they're not pussies). We'll see.

I can understand the excitement some hardcore fans have for this SW film because it's the original cast coming back after 30 years, but with SW getting a new film every year, this won't happen again. All this hype...all this nonsense of people crying when the film starts...it's all over. It will no longer be a special event, just another film...which it always was, but now they're no different than Transformers or any other franchise. Unfortunately, the merchandising and the constant SW talk won't end because there's a new film every year. :monkey4

As far as Batman goes, if they ever make a Batman Beyond film and they bring back Keaton or Bale to play Bruce Wayne, that could be epic enough to maybe get you excited again.

Die Harderer

You speak so much TRUTH! Good job!:clap

But Batman looks soooo bad ass it's not even funny. :lol

he's the hero BvS deserves, but not the one to save it . So we'll worship him. Because he can take it. Because he's not the films hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector awaiting his own stand alone film. A Dark Knight. :lol

This Batman would kick Kylo Ren's ***** ass with some anti-dark side armor and a pulse rifle. No question about it!

Back