1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since they teased the two Lokis and followed up with no release announcement, I don't know how much you can trust these teasers. It could be that they are far from completing a prototype they are happy with but wants fans to know they are working on it. I'll be really happy with a Carnage announcement.

Ever since they teased the two Lokis and followed up with no release announcement, I don't know how much you can trust these teasers. It could be that they are far from completing a prototype they are happy with but wants fans to know they are working on it. I'll be really happy with a Carnage announcement.
Don't get why they do that unless it simply gauges interest. Not sure how they would gauge it when most of the people commenting on their FB posts are complaining about other figures. I could see them not releasing those, but I definitely see a Carnage announcement this week or next. No sculpt, all molds and no clothing seems like a no brainer business decision.

If you don’t see a carnage announcement this week then you should worry a bit. Lol

If you don’t see a carnage announcement this week then you should worry a bit. Lol
Hard to predict wtf HT does. Get Wanda and Vision at the end of WV, Bucky the 1st week of release, then Cap Falcon the week after last ep. Then zero Loki. BW was like a couple weeks before the movie, Shang the week of. Then White Vision months later. TSS Shark the week of?

I would worry if you don't see a figure from a movie at the latest a week later. I get they wanted to space out Visions, but no other TSS figures doesn't look good. Maybe some Carnage action tonight to get some PO's in before the movie.

Wow guys!!

7FD8D0E5-109E-4801-BA53-4D552CABB30C.jpeg

50B07C50-6567-42BF-B2E6-4FF7E85BF9BD.jpeg

Lol that’s hot toys for you … reason why I don’t put a lot of stake in the company

He's probably literally watching the movie.
Could be a classic Sony movie:

Venom gets the inspiration for the more Spider-like powers and the chest symbol, by watching a movie about Spider-Man who doesn't actually exist.

Saw that they put carnage pictures up, initially thought it was the figure then saw it was this sad thing. Sigh...

I’m guessing Venom will be the new Iron Man for Hot Toys. 500 different kinds.

I’m guessing Venom will be the new Iron Man for Hot Toys. 500 different kinds.
Yeah but not good Venoms, just those ****** “Artist Mix” figures that look like something you’d find in the bin at a charity shop.

Back