1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea all the build up to carnage and they didn’t do him right at all. Carnage and kletus are supposed to be one. He’s in his blood stream. He’s small but unhinged. He’s pretty much joker but with the symbiote. Not some gigantic hulk size , deep voice character who’s not compatible with his host.

Venom has been a good guy in the comics since the 90's. Its not like making Eddie a good guy was a stretch because he always has been.
Not exactly. Venom helped innocent people but when it came to Spider-Man he killed anyone that got in his way. He helps innocent people but still kills. When it comes to killing Spider-Man he will stop at nothing to do so. He has a warped sense of Justice. He killed an innocent cop and and felt bad but he didn’t want anyone to get in the way of his goal.

also he’s not helping people cause he wants to. It’s all a big middle finger to Spider-Man. He thinks he can do it better than him by killing the villains.

I wanted my Maximum Carnage. All I got was...I don't even know what that was. He can do a massive killing spree, but you don't have to see blood gushing everywhere. I think him killing the guard in the prison one on one was pretty frightening.

Not exactly. Venom helped innocent people but when it came to Spider-Man he killed anyone that got in his way. He helps innocent people but still kills. When it comes to killing Spider-Man he will stop at nothing to do so. He has a warped sense of Justice. He killed an innocent cop and and felt bad but he didn’t want anyone to get in the way of his goal.

also he’s not helping people cause he wants to. It’s all a big middle finger to Spider-Man. He thinks he can do it better than him by killing the villains.
Sure if you only account for everything pre 90's and ignore literally everything else

Yea venom feels like a big dumb teddy bear in these films. He’s the guy that made spidey run for his life and fear for his entire family. He was unstoppable and threatening. Now he likes chocolate and whatnot. His design is very cool but yea I feel that even the raimi venom was more hostile and vicious than this venom.
Maybe go back and read the comics? Cause his portrayal in the film is pretty 1:1 to the comics.

People seem to have this idea that Venom has never been goofy, he always has been.
Hes SUPER goofy. In lethal protector #1 there was this funny panel of Venom patting a girl on the head he just saved with a big stupid grin "here youre safe now, no need to thank us."

Or that other time he fought the Hulk and did this cringe thing where he went on the news station and did this little act

I think most people confuse Eddie Brock with Mac Gargan. Mac was the EVIL Venom

Maybe go back and read the comics? Cause his portrayal in the film is pretty 1:1 to the comics.
No it’s not actually. Maybe you should go back and read the comics just cause you lift Thor’s hammer doesn’t make u a good guy . Doom did it. So what? Also venom gets his name from his hatred of Spider-Man . I don’t remember Eddie brock being an idiot with no connection to the bugle who gets the symbiote at a lab. Not very comic accurate to me.

People seem to have this idea that Venom has never been goofy, he always has been.
Did I say he wasn’t? No. I said he’s a villian. He plays with his prey. And he pretty much threatened the lives of all of spidey’s loved ones. To say he’s a hero is silly. Maybe like now. But venom and Spider-Man have fought since t forever. Killing innocent people to get to your goal target isn’t a hero but ok

No it’s not actually. Maybe you should go back and read the comics just cause you lift Thor’s hammer doesn’t make u a good guy . Doom did it. So what? Also venom gets his name from his hatred of Spider-Man . I don’t remember Eddie brock being an idiot with no connection to the bugle who gets the symbiote at a lab. Not very comic accurate to me.
Maybe YOU should go back and read the comics.

Sure if you only account for everything pre 90's and ignore literally everything else
What you mean pre 90s do you even know the character? Venom was at his height in the 90s. He was after Spider-Man and tried to kill him on an island. You said he’s a hero. He’s not. He’s like punisher. He will kill anyone that gets in his way. Doc ock was offered a seat on the avengers and so was sandman . That doesn’t mean anything. Spider-Man villains always jump back and forth from wanting to kill him to being totally ok for a short period of time .

Last edited:
Did I say he wasn’t? No. I said he’s a villian. He plays with his prey. And he pretty much threatened the lives of all of spidey’s loved ones. To say he’s a hero is silly. Maybe like now. But venom and Spider-Man have fought since t forever. Killing innocent people to get to your goal target isn’t a hero but ok
Venom has been a good guy since the 90s and even put his differences aside with Spider-Man to kill a more dangerous foe (carnage). And guess what? Since Peter wouldn’t let Eddie kill carnage there’s been DOZENS more dead thanks to Spider-Man. So Spider-Man is technically the bad guy for letting carnage live.

What you mean pre 90s do you even know the character? Venom was at his height in the 90s. He was after Spider-Man and tried to kill him on an island.
Venom has been a relevant character with a huge comic run back in 2018 (which you clearly didn’t read). You’re knowledge seems based entirely on everything pre lethal protector which is maybe a tiny fraction of the venom character as a whole. To say venom is a bad guy is ignorant you clearly don’t know the character.

If venom is a bad guy then so is punisher and ghost rider.

So you want MAC GARGAN Venom?
Nope. No, I don't read every comic that ever existed. I like that argument as there are many different writers and different approaches to characters.

Eddie Brock is the only Venom I will care about. There is a difference between being stupid for stupid sake and another trying to integrate into a different society. Venom 1 was bad, 2 was terrible. The direction on Kasady was terrible. Venom gets the Transformers crowd, that's for sure.

Venom has been a relevant character with a huge comic run back in 2018 (which you clearly didn’t read). You’re knowledge seems based entirely on everything pre lethal protector which is maybe a tiny fraction of the venom character as a whole. To say venom is a bad guy is ignorant you clearly don’t know the character.

If venom is a bad guy then so is punisher and ghost rider.
Lol you obviously never read a comic after 2018. As I stated venom has killed many and then some and yes punisher is a psycho? He freaking kills people? Do you know what a hero is? You are very ignorant to the character of you honestly believe he has been a hero since the 90s . He pretty much has been stalking spidey for most of career and eating criminals. Please have several seats sir

Nope. No, I don't read every comic that ever existed. I like that argument as there are many different writers and different approaches to characters.

Eddie Brock is the only Venom I will care about. There is a difference between being stupid for stupid sake and another trying to integrate into a different society. Venom 1 was bad, 2 was terrible. The direction on Kasady was terrible. Venom gets the Transformers crowd, that's for sure.
Mac Gargan is “monster” Venom. He’s the one people think of when they think of Venom being a blood thirsty beast. Eddie Brock is NOTHING like that. Maybe you’re just another case of someone mixing the two up and getting confused.

Venom has been a good guy since the 90s and even put his differences aside with Spider-Man to kill a more dangerous foe (carnage). And guess what? Since Peter wouldn’t let Eddie kill carnage there’s been DOZENS more dead thanks to Spider-Man. So Spider-Man is technically the bad guy for letting carnage live.
Lol ok let’s go down the list

stalked Mary Jane
Threatened to kill Peter on several occasions
Threatening to kill aunt may
Killed many cops
Joined sinister six
Killed sandman
Beat black cat almost to death
Eats people.

thats hero to you? So stalking and wanting to kill someone is heroic. Every spidey villian had a redemption arc. Every single one. Green goblin even made an avengers team. Doesn’t automatically make them a superhero. By your logic every marvel character is a hero cause they did a few good deeds. So whst. If the man kills people he’s bad. Even the movie he kills people. Just stop. Ghost rider and punisher aren’t even in the same conversation. Punisher kills people he thinks are bad. He has no remorse. He’s an anti hero? You know what that means? A person with a warped sense of Justice .

don’t use the argument. But that was before the 90s either cause by that logic everything goblin did would be erased cause he was reformed for a short period of time. And sandman is a hero cause he was an avenger. At the end of the day they are villains who try to reform but always come back as villains cause comics hate change .

Last edited:
Lol ok let’s go down the list

stalked Mary Jane
Threatened to kill Peter on several occasions
Threatening to kill aunt may
Killed many cops
Joined sinister six
Killed sandman
Beat black cat almost to death
Eats people.

thats hero to you? So stalking and wanting to kill someone is heroic. Every spidey villian had a redemption arc. Every single one. Green goblin even made an avengers team. Doesn’t automatically make them a superhero. By your logic every marvel character is a hero cause they did a few good deeds. So whst. If the man kills people he’s bad. Even the movie he kills people. Just stop
Literally all of those things happened BEFORE lethal protector.
And he didn’t eat people.

Literally all of those things happened BEFORE lethal protector.
And he didn’t eat people.
Bro he did eat people and no it didn’t . My gosh man how old are ya? He killed sandman after he came back to New York . Also I told you letal protector means he protects but kills people. He has a warped sense of Justice .

Back