1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac Gargan is “monster” Venom. He’s the one people think of when they think of Venom being a blood thirsty beast. Eddie Brock is NOTHING like that. Maybe you’re just another case of someone mixing the two up and getting confused.
How could I mix it up if I never read it?

Venom has always been a blood thirsty brute. Brock is a dumb jock. I'll leave you with this gif proving that this is retard Brock/Venom. Game over.

tumblr_pj2dz0QGe51qgvqxoo4_r1_540.gifv

Bro he did eat people and no it didn’t . My gosh man how old are ya? He killed sandman after he came back to New York . Also I told you letal protector means he protects but kills people. He has a warped sense of Justice .
Again, MAC GARGAN ate people. I’m talking about EDDIE BROCK.

How could I mix it up if I never read it?

Venom has always been a blood thirsty brute. Brock is a dumb jock. I'll leave you with this gif proving that this is retard Brock/Venom. Game over.

tumblr_pj2dz0QGe51qgvqxoo4_r1_540.gifv
If you never read it then it kinda proves my point? Mac Gargan was Venom for a short while and he’s the blood thirsty killer people think of when they think of Venom. Eddie Brock is nothing like that.

Eddie Brock in the comics was a goofball who tried his best, or what you’d call a “dumb jock.”

Mac Gargan was the killer monster who ate people.

I mean... all of the comics that feature carnage with the except of a tiny few are all PG with no blood or gore.
There's lots of blood and some alluded to gore in some of his issues, that being said you are correct, he's mostly a pg13 character, always has been. I think Deadpool or Wolverine still has his bodycount beat?

I think Eddie Brock ate some people once or twice, but that was during seperation anxiety if I'm not mistaken, or when he was workign with the military and they had to reign him in with chocolate. Wound up being the suit needed a specific brain chemical to survive and Eddie produced a lot of it, which was later retconned into being a tumor causing that. Otherwise the suit needs to or can feed on brains to sustain itself.

There's been a few stories where it eats teh host, like Parker. But a lot of this is due to editorial being garbage at marvel.

If you never read it then it kinda proves my point? Mac Gargan was Venom for a short while and he’s the blood thirsty killer people think of when they think of Venom. Eddie Brock is nothing like that.

Eddie Brock in the comics was a goofball who tried his best, or what you’d call a “dumb jock.”

Eddie brock was a goofball? He was a liar who conned to get his way. He didn’t care who he stepped on to get what he wanted . He was obsessed with Spider-Man cause he ruined his life. What comics are you reading . You act like venom was giving out cup cakes and flowers his entire run as the character.

he didn’t become hero like til he lost the symbiote in the early 00s . Your acting like he was always a hero.

Last edited:

Again I don't give AF about Mac Gargan Venom. He is Scorpion. Whatever you think your point is has been lost to the crab gif. Guess you didn't watch Spider-Man TAS either.

Now that I have venom ordered I kinda want this but the size thing really turns me off.

It's weird how sonething as simple as making a character bigger can change your whole opinion on a character's design. Carnage being small and squirrely(compared to venom) was a big part of his appeal.

There's lots of blood and some alluded to gore in some of his issues, that being said you are correct, he's mostly a pg13 character, always has been. I think Deadpool or Wolverine still has his bodycount beat?

I think Eddie Brock ate some people once or twice, but that was during seperation anxiety if I'm not mistaken, or when he was workign with the military and they had to reign him in with chocolate. Wound up being the suit needed a specific brain chemical to survive and Eddie produced a lot of it, which was later retconned into being a tumor causing that. Otherwise the suit needs to or can feed on brains to sustain itself.

There's been a few stories where it eats teh host, like Parker. But a lot of this is due to editorial being garbage at marvel.
Eddie has bit the head off one person when he was sleep deprived and immediately regretted doing it saying it was just a catch phrase and proceeds to vomit it all up. Even Flash Thompson bit an arm off someone. The only one who ate people and enjoyed it was Mac Gargan. My point was that Mac is the evil Venom people think of whereas Eddie is not.

Eddie has bit the head off one person when he was sleep deprived and immediately regretted doing it saying it was just a catch phrase and proceeds to vomit it all up. Even Flash Thompson bit an arm off someone. The only one who ate people and enjoyed it was Mac Gargan. My point was that Mac is the evil Venom people think of whereas Eddie is not.
You are missing the whole point . I don’t know what you aren’t grasping . Venom eats bad guys. He hunted Spider-Man and threatened to kill aunt may several times. How is that good to you?

You are missing the whole point . I don’t know what you aren’t grasping . Venom eats bad guys. He hunted Spider-Man and threatened to kill aunt may several times. How is that good to you?
How many other “good guys” kill bad guys??
I also acknowledge that AT FIRST Venom was bad but you don’t seem to get that he tries to become good. You’re so stuck in the past.

How many other “good guys” kill bad guys??
I also acknowledge that AT FIRST Venom was bad but you don’t seem to get that he tries to become good. You’re so stuck in the past.
No I said that venom was trying to be good. But he was always considered a villain . Always will be. Most villains turn hood for a short while

He never intended to hurt aunt may, but the threat of it was enough to get spiderman to react, he's been a hero longer than he's been a villain, even if you lump gargan's run into it.

He never intended to hurt aunt may, but the threat of it was enough to get spiderman to react, he's been a hero longer than he's been a villain, even if you lump gargan's run into it.
He’s more of a villain tho. He did never intend to hurt aunt may that’s true. But he’s an anti hero not a hero. He struggles with his hatred of Spider-Man

He’s more of a villain tho. He did never intend to hurt aunt may that’s true. But he’s an anti hero not a hero. He struggles with his hatred of Spider-Man
I recommend you go read Donny Cates Venom and Absolute Carnage. Eddie and Peter become friends in this storyline.

He's literally only ever been a villain in his first appearance and during Gargan's run where he's less of a villain and more just a complete scumbag. Every other run as Venom, Flash, or Eddie included, he's been a hero or anti-hero. I am not a fan of Coates, but the early lethal protector series the agent venom stuff, and the carnage "mini" were all winners. If you wanna talk about Venom being a bad guy you haven't read most of his stuff.

Him hating spider-man is only ever a thing in the early run and then briefly sprinkled in when editorial didn't reel in bad writers like during that short lived sinister six arc where his ex throws herself off a building for no reason.

I don't care how tall he is, or that it's based on the half-arsed Carnage from the movie. He looks like Carnage, he looks really badass, and he's gonna look great with Spider-man and his other villains.

He's literally only ever been a villain in his first appearance and during Gargan's run where he's less of a villain and more just a complete scumbag. Every other run as Venom, Flash, or Eddie included, he's been a hero or anti-hero. I am not a fan of Coates, but the early lethal protector series the agent venom stuff, and the carnage "mini" were all winners. If you wanna talk about Venom being a bad guy you haven't read most of his stuff.

Him hating spider-man is only ever a thing in the early run and then briefly sprinkled in when editorial didn't reel in bad writers like during that short lived sinister six arc where his ex throws herself off a building for no reason.
Nah. He was villian for most of his character. His most memorable roles were him being a villian yo spiderman. My thing is he’s not a hero at all. Anti hero maybe but not a hero. He was a antagonist every now and then but he was never a straight up hero . Only agent venom was .

Nah. He was villian for most of his character. His most memorable roles were him being a villian yo spiderman.
No, he was only a villain in his first appearance, and briefly after that, his comics history spans over 200 issues only maybe 30 of those has Venom as a bad guy, even with gargan and that one guy who was running around with a part of a symbiote.

Most memorable is debatable since almost nobody remembers Venom's character outside of the McFarlane covers.
My thing is he’s not a hero at all. Anti hero maybe but not a hero. He was a antagonist every now and then but he was never a straight up hero . Only agent venom was .

Being a good guy, is a big part of his character, he kills badguys, he's not really evil. Only time he kills innocents was in his debut and he does not like doing it, can't remember him doing it after the one security officer. He was also a hero working for the government for a while, but before that he would help out at halfway homes, protect street kids, take care of the homeless. He's more of a hero than Frank Castle is.
I don't care how tall he is, or that it's based on the half-arsed Carnage from the movie. He looks like Carnage, he looks really badass, and he's gonna look great with Spider-man and his other villains.
He looks 10/10, I and a lot of others just wish he were the same size as Venom or around standard 12 inch size. It's honestly painful to see a perfect carnage figure like this and know how out of scale it is. I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm just a big fan of the character,

No, he was only a villain in his first appearance, and briefly after that, his comics history spans over 200 issues only maybe 30 of those has Venom as a bad guy, even with gargan and that one guy who was running around with a part of a symbiote.

Most memorable is debatable since almost nobody remembers Venom's character outside of the McFarlane covers.

Being a good guy, is a big part of his character, he kills badguys, he's not really evil. Only time he kills innocents was in his debut and he does not like doing it, can't remember him doing it after the one security officer. He was also a hero working for the government for a while, but before that he would help out at halfway homes, protect street kids, take care of the homeless. He's more of a hero than Frank Castle is.

He looks 10/10, I and a lot of others just wish he were the same size as Venom or around standard 12 inch size. It's honestly painful to see a perfect carnage figure like this and know how out of scale it is. I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm just a big fan of the character,
Again nah. Venom is more a villain. But we can do this all day. He still stalked and tried to kill somebody . This was waaay after the mcfarlene run. I dont know what you guys don’t understand about that. Just cause he did a few good things doesn’t mean he’s all good. He’s been trying to kill Spider-Man since the early 2000s. So no not a hero . But to each is own . Also killing bad guys isn’t heroic. But again to each is own

Back