1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's a good thing all the "real" DC fans stepped in to support the Flash and Keaton Batman then isn't it.

They came out in force and clearly showed the Snyderverse minority how many real DC fans there are !
Don’t lol. That movie had lots of stuff going against it. Not even dc fans were going support it. Plus you had that weirdo Ezra miller. And the inconsistency of the movies. The movie was doomed. Cult or not. They literally were banking on Keaton bats but it failed hard. Had nothing to do with it being a Snyder film or not . Sit down

As far as I can see the company has zero money. These are the telltale signs,

1). Gunn was hired to be exec, to write, to direct and probably make coffee for Zaslav
2). Expensive actors like Cavill, Affleck and Gadot were taken out and replaced with young cheap no name actors
3). No huge slate of blockbuster movies announced. Only a couple and some cheaper TV stuff also with characters which no one asked for,
4). Bad CGI which wasn't fixed
5). Given the recent track record no investor will give their money going forward, so they will have even less to work with.

To me this is why Gunn's stuff will all fail miserably.

Say what you want but Star Power can be a real thing. Had they kept Cavill and done a Mon of Steel 2 I'm sure it would have done better than anything they currently have planned. That instills confidence and onward and upward we go.....
No that’s not it at all. It had nothing to do with Gunn lol. The movie just didn’t resonate with people and Ezra miller. It was trash looking film. Gunn Bad had nothing to do with it. Movie was being made before he even stepped in.
Not even a Gunn fan but funny the cult is blaming him for the failure of the movie when the dceu akways just had a rocky track record

Though Gunn is doing Superman he's going have to really try and make something that is true to comics and accurate. His casting for the two leads is great (they were my choice to begin with anyway) it's just a matter of what he does with the script and how he directs the film. The Flash issue wasn't just the CGI but also Miller being the main character with all the involvement of his rampages, though truthfully this film finished filming a year ago or longer I believe and during the time to wait they couldn't even fix the cgi. At least we know Ezra won't return as Flash since it's implied in the ending he ended up in a different time line, so at least we could get a new actor for Flash.

For some reason I actually dig this figure. Like im not a fan of the weird cutouts and webbing, but with a few modifications this is a cool looking generic batman.

Movie is out digitally. Some shots of Batfleck from the movie for reference:

i3yKigV.png
5EdtMTc.png
C171SbX.png
7rJ3BR2.png
80ScQSW.png
M5J4HVp.png
iQ1WZMM.png
EFh2Hyt.png

Here's a black and silver version of the suit he wore while supposedly filming the original post credit scene. Still not my favorite suit, but I feel like the black would have muted the wierd honeycomb design a bit.
This movie definitely wasn't the send off for him I was hoping for :confused:
Screenshot_20230718_140931_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230718_140927_Instagram.jpg

We finally get the cowl and cape as one piece and it's on THAT suit!

Back