1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bUT bVS iS bAD!
1687349436436.gif

I just thought the movie itself was pretty 'meh'. The CG was some of the worst since Suicide Squad
(that opening sequence was cringe worthy)... and this odd as hell costume choice for BatFleck was almost
par for the course. It looked about as out of place as the Hot Toys Blue and Gray Dark Knight figure, lol.

What I found hilarious is that as much flak as Hot Toys is getting for this one "looking nothing like BatFleck in the face plates"...
it actually looked like someone else in the cowl most of the time this suit was on-screen anyhow.

Almost forgot he was even in the movie. I don't know why they make Affleck bats goofy as **** all the time post BVS.

Mediocre overall with an incredibly unsatisfying ending, don't know wtf all the pre-hype was about from some early viewers.

Ok so I’ve read all the back and forth and found the answer today in a Spanish supermarket while on holiday.

Despite The Flash marketing, Spanish kids at least prefer ZSJL icecream cake for their birthdays !!

This clearly shows ZSJL is the best superhero movie ever made !

IMG_6662.jpeg

Ok so I’ve read all the back and forth and found the answer today in a Spanish supermarket while on holiday.

Despite The Flash marketing, Spanish kids at least prefer ZSJL icecream cake for their birthdays !!

View attachment 646305
Well actually, Superman is in his blue & red suit so that's the OG Justice League not ZSJL. :lol

This movie was the only time I've actually liked Affleck as Batman, so I really wish this suit wasn't ridiculous. I wonder how the JL Tactical suit would look paired with the bike.

View attachment 646305
Dibs on this piece of cake!:
454840-IMG-6662.jpeg

Is there a chance that HT will improve this, like spidey 2099? Lol
There is some time HT take liberties and portray the character different than how she/he looks with their own idealised version. This is the one they can improve.
Although, the armor plate and pattern is weird, like design of clear plastic on their comic style ironman.

Is there a chance that HT will improve this, like spidey 2099? Lol
There is some time HT take liberties and portray the character different than how she/he looks with their own idealised version. This is the one they can improve.
Although, the armor plate and pattern is weird, like design of clear plastic on their comic style ironman.
The chance is slim. You never really know what HT will choose to improve on, so it’s best to not even hope for it.

If they wanted to, they could at the very least improve the overall proportions to at least be more accurate since they allegedly can’t use Affleck’s likeness for any of his Flash merch. That way, it could at least look nice as an generic Batman figure by getting everything else right regardless of the likeness

That does look the best I've seen it as well.

The cowl transition to cape is so bad on the Hot Toys figure. To me that is what always pops out to my eye.

Well that, and the face not being Affleck.....

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 11.34.04.png

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 11.33.35.png

Easily the worst Batman has ever looked on screen as far as cinematic costumes go.

Rag on the Clooney Ice Suit all you want, but he didn’t look as bad as Affleck in the Flash.

BD331CED-38AF-439F-B46F-4184FE5DEC91.jpeg

64AF7CA4-FD26-4370-AC8C-6FDC62BB8B97.jpeg

(Make him Hot Toys)

Last edited:
Easily the worst Batman has ever looked on screen as far as cinematic costumes look.

Rag on the Clooney Ice Suit all you want, but he didn’t look as bad as Affleck in the Flash.

View attachment 647481
View attachment 647482

(Make him Hot Toys)
With good lighting and camera work the suit in the Flash could look good. Clooneys couldn't.

Back