1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering I have missed all previous releases, put my PO with OSK for it. Ofc, the left forearm and the jetpack will never see the light of day.
Edit: Now dead or alive I will be saving up for it and the nightmare the import to the Netherlands would cost me.

if they made it with same paint/surface as previous variant, people are for big surprise when their jetpack will destroy all paint on the back.
luckily i won't have this problem!

Is the battle-damaged chest (Special Edition bonus) the same mold as the accessory from the old diecast MMS Robocop?

Debating whether to order the Special Edition from SSC or save $70 from elsewhere like Timewalker (free shipping, not tax), and forgo the chest accessory.

I guess the color scheme would be different on the new chest armor compared to the old - i need to dig it out of storage, I have the diecast Robocop and also the 2-Pack with Murphy in the cop outfit.

Last edited:
Is the battle-damaged chest (Special Edition bonus) the same mold as the accessory from the old diecast MMS Robocop?

Debating whether to order the Special Edition from SSC or save $70 from elsewhere like Timewalker (free shipping, not tax), and forgo the chest accessory.

I guess the color scheme would be different on the new chest armor compared to the old - i need to dig it out of storage, I have the diecast Robocop and also the 2-Pack with Murphy in the cop outfit.

Yes it's the same mold but you're missing the helmet, which is bizzare since you need that to go with the BD chest.

1E6E9A75-783D-4A1A-925B-62130FC9D093.jpeg
3EDC5D97-1EBD-4E64-BB30-1D7220AA880F.jpeg

I think the jet pack should have been an added bonus on a deluxe version. I’ll pay whatever, but it would have been nice to just get a regular version without it. We all just want robo1

With it being R3 it would have been difficult to sell this under the R3 brand without the jetpack, although the full automatic arm still would have made it R3.

...I've just shot down my own point :slap

This gives me hope that, one day, they'll do a 1/4 scale. :pray::pray::pray:
Steady on. 1/4 scale is reserved for Iron Man variants, Nolan Trilogy Batman and armored Star Wars characters.....and rereleases of all these with new QS numbers to make the output in the scale seem more impressive than it really is.

This gives me hope that, one day, they'll do a 1/4 scale. :pray::pray::pray:

Is it the hope that Hot Toys might release a 1/4 figure only to re-release it about 10 years later in the correct color?

Yeah that sounds about right. :lol

is a fully poseable 1/4 figure still a thing these days? other than NECA, and the senile Enterbay, I don't think many go this route

Hot Toys still does a couple of 1/4 figures a year but yeah, not many out there. It was always a niche scale for figures. Some demand but not really heavy. They always seem to be slow sellers.

Can’t see Hot Toys investing in the scale if it’s not Star Wars, Marvel, or DC though. And even then it’s just the characters that sell, usually armored.

I know everyone is hyped that they got the colour right, and that's fair enough (personally wish it was more blue like the Robocop it's pretending to be) but given Hot Toys stellar reputation for ***** up the production releases (wrong paint) I'm a bit more hesitant that it'll look like that in-hand.

I mean the original prototype was accurate too.

ChromoCop doesn't bother me though. It's honestly not THAT bad so long as you don't shine a torch at it.

Back