1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“My friends call me Murphy. You can call me…RoboCop.” - Robocop
RoboCop is assigned to clean out the less desirable neighborhoods of Detroit by harassing the local residents and must decide if his loyalties side with his developer the Omni Consumer Products or helping the citizens of the city he is sworn to protect.

Celebrating nearly 30 years impact of RoboCop 3, Hot Toys is excited to revisit the truly iconic character - Robocop in 1/6th scale diecast collectible figure based on this classic Sci-fi movie first released in 1993.

The movie-accurate RoboCop figure made in diecast material features a helmeted head with interchangeable lower part of faces capturing different expressions; intricate sections of armor such as hidden thigh pistol holster; specially applied iridescent colored painting in purplish blue scheme; a number of greatly-detailed weapons and accessories including diecast pistol, pistol, multipurpose cannon with missile and blast effect, flight pack, interchangeable hands and figure base.

Save the day with the Robocop figure today!

kJ4EKo8.jpg
wH6RIfq.jpg
Y0E5Kmy.jpg
vqnNq8I.jpg
8GUD1Ur.jpg
G1jsh8u.jpg
rZXzCf7.jpg
UcNOVge.jpg
Cl3Ycz2.jpg
SXs9TLy.jpg
OwEJS3M.jpg
7QobjQS.jpg
Sp6qJZe.jpg
cFR62bi.jpg

Last edited:
Ok...what the actual ****?
R3?^^

Well anyway: looks amazing. I'm glad they just make a thorough RoboCop look instead of putting Burke's lips in there.
So it actually looks like Robo never changed.

And what I find VERY interesting is that they apparently use this to re-release the OG with a more accurate color scheme.
Probably gonna get it and sell my R1.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I applaud the chance to get a Robo at retail I still need to hunt for the battle damaged one.

This and BD vader. Damn, hot toys is like a b**ch that i was attached to. Just when I thought I could be free, they find a way to hold my b*lls.
My thoughts exactly.
Pretty cool with the Vader though. I wanted to have a bit of Star Wars. Got my Mando and now they're bringing this Vader?
Pretty dope!

Wow this came out of nowhere. I can't imagine many people actually care about Robocop 3, but thankfully it looks like this could easily pass for a Robocop 2 version as well with that blue color scheme and Weller sculpt.

I think I would have much rathered they reissue the BD Robocop though.

Back