1/6 Hot Toys - Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom - Black Manta Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much. They made this so that they don't have to deal with doing a sculpt for it. It's probably the only figure you're gonna see from this movie. I'd be surprised if they did Aquaman but who knows. Not sure who even wants one.
Me, who wants to have a DCEU Justice League display. Already have Tactical Suit Batfleck, InArt Supes ordered, and Flash ordered.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

I could live for a thousand years and still not understand how this company reaches the decisions it does.

Weird that they drop this and no Aquaman. Not even a tease.

They usually would release two from the same film to get it out of the way.

Hot toys have better relations with Marvel and Disney...and the film didn't do well at the box office as a bonus.

Kevin Hot toys.jpg

Honestly I think this is Hot Toys lashing out at Mars Toys for doing good figures they have the rights to . If Mars Toys would get off their ass and release Black Manta I would prefer a first movie outfit over a 2nd movie pleather one .

Honestly I think this is Hot Toys lashing out at Mars Toys for doing good figures they have the rights to . If Mars Toys would get off their ass and release Black Manta I would prefer a first movie outfit over a 2nd movie pleather one .
Considering Mars is said to have found a proper factory and kicked up production (source: BigBreda), that could be the case.

As for HT "shilling", of course they would. Star Wars and Marvel are where the money's at vs DC's infamous track record.

Back