1/6 Hot Toys - Robocop 3 - Robocop Collectible Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only downside is that I'll have to destroy the box it comes in since I don't want any evidence around that this figure is from Robocop 3
The base makes no mention of Robocop 3, that's a positive.

I really hope they exaggerate the hell out of the blue/purple pearlescence. Would give it such a unique look on the shelf, especially if you collect other robot characters that are typically done in chrome.

Never has my purchase depended so much on the release paint job. NOT the pretty photo model paint job, NOT the Toy Fair prototype paint job... the actual "this is it" paint job.

Remember last time, they gave us a dull chrome RoboCop with a George Hamilton fake tan. Not falling for this one again. Need to see pics of it in someone's hand, in order to decide... especially at that price, yikes!

I wonder if when this goes up if Sideshow will use the FOMO tactic on the battle damaged chest piece. My guess is yes..

I wonder if when this goes up if Sideshow will use the FOMO tactic on the battle damaged chest piece. My guess is yes..
I like the BD chest piece, but I think it needs a full BD body to be fully justified.

The paint job will go much further in making this a homerun. Chest piece or not, everyone will be a winner if they nail the color.

Reading this thread, I've realized two things...

1. I'm the only person who actually likes the original Hot Toys all-Silver Robocop better without the blue tint.
2. I really only want this new figure FOR the jet pack!

I'll probably still get it to go along with the Alex Murphy/BD Robocop 2-pack and the original with the chair just to show some differentiation on the shelf...

Reading this thread, I've realized two things...

1. I'm the only person who actually likes the original Hot Toys all-Silver Robocop better without the blue tint.
2. I really only want this new figure FOR the jet pack!

I'll probably still get it to go along with the Alex Murphy/BD Robocop 2-pack and the original with the chair just to show some differentiation on the shelf...

No idea why the price is so high in US this time, the price is ~310 USD in asian countries

Looks good and I like that this is the same trick like at Enterbay. They are selling the classic RoboCop under R3 license.

Personally I am gonna wait and see how the actual product will look like. It would be a bummer if they would mess up the paint again. Not to mention imagine the riot if they would change the faceplate to Burke's when they release it as an improvement. It is not impossible.

Robocop 3 was my least favorite of the original trilogy..even with the cool flight pack..the plot absolutely stunk and the little girl sidekick was annoying as the boy mob boss in Robocop 2. How could they kill off Lewis As well.

this version ..I’ll wait on it

When someone comes to my place and sees my fake Robocop 1 doll on display next to the DVD.

Friend -"Cool Robocop figure. I love that film!!" :)

"Yeah, it's from the 1987 Robocop film starring Peter Weller, not the sequels." 😉👍

Friend - Oh yeah, the sequels, I didn't mind those, except for the silly jetpack in one of them. Do you remember that?😄

Ha! 😬 I wouldn't know about that, because MY figure is from the first film....🥺 As you can clearly see if you look closely at the likeness of the mouth. Peter Weller.😣

Friend - "Right, anyway, does this figure come with any other accessories beside the Auto 9 gun?

Th...the...they're in the..🤢...box...🤮

Will never get it but I would love any of these as well:

I always loved this Rob Bottin effect from 2

0787988D-5007-4D3C-8C2F-BF3A872597AC.jpeg

Battle damaged Murphy (easy to do, they are halfway there):

82A5ABD2-DCE2-4A67-A46D-E6DA7F0B43FC.jpeg

Pretty much anything Bottin from any film and my wallet would be ready

Back