1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both versions are on Waitlist now

1633290359523.png

Oooo damn, I placed my venom order today when I saw it was low stock. Must have grabbed one of the last ones

I’d take a full head sculpt in a heartbeat. Lots of bash potential! Honestly I’d love a full Eddie figure with his Detroit Lions jacket. Licensing would be a monster …
The way he looked in LTBC with his jacket looked cool so I would be open to an Eddie brock figure.

Absolutely! But it's just like HT to deliberately withhold accessories that should have come with their respective figures in their sneaky way of getting you to spend more money and order both :cautious:
If you want both figures that's fine. But having to buy Carnage to get the HS of a different figure? :slap
They did something similarish when they did the Sarah Connor/T-1000 figure. The additional sculpt of T-1000 with the bullet hole was for the T-1000 figure. Can’t think of any other instances where they have done it but they probably have??

That discussion has been done to death. Sony pretending it’s in the mcu doesn’t mean marvel is going to adopt Sony’s venom. Your best shot at a real crossover is if the deal falls apart and Tom Holland’s Spiderman leaves the MCU to star in movies produced solely by Sony.
If your evidence hinges on Sony promising things then it’s really meaningless.
Here you go again. Bro. They showed Spider-Man from the mcu in the movie. It shows venom was transported to that universe. It’s so evident . Idk what’s up with your denial. I get it. You don’t want Sony ruining the mcu and you want a proper venom story.
This venom is in the mcu. I hate to break it to you. I know it’s not what you wanted but you just have to deal with it

Here you go again. Bro. They showed Spider-Man from the mcu in the movie. It shows venom was transported to that universe. It’s so evident . Idk what’s up with your denial. I get it. You don’t want Sony ruining the mcu and you want a proper venom story.
This venom is in the mcu. I hate to break it to you. I know it’s not what you wanted but you just have to deal with it
we'll revisit this when venom shows up in No Way Home, according to you. I look forward to your explanation.

we'll revisit this when venom shows up in No Way Home, according to you. I look forward to your explanation.
I look forwards to yours when venom shows up in no way home as a cameo or when tom Holland fights him.
If by some chance it doesn’t happen then I’ll admit I’ve been tricked . I honestly don’t see how they’d hype up something just to not do it. Like having thanos at the end of avengers and never use him again

If Venom shows up in Spiderman No Way Home, is it likely he'll get the spider symbol on his chest, or will he get it in Venom 3?

If Venom shows up in Spiderman No Way Home, is it likely he'll get the spider symbol on his chest, or will he get it in Venom 3?
Right now it’s looking more likely that Venom’s next major appearance won’t be until some as of yet unannounced movie, rather than NWH. So the white spider is probably still a ways off. But we won’t know for sure until after seeing NWH.

The Venom MCU stuff is as bad as all the Cox Daredevil rumors. The amount of speculation out there for some Youtube ad dollars is and has been quite ridiculous. This crap is the same level as those celeb mags at the grocery counters.

The Venom MCU stuff is as bad as all the Cox Daredevil rumors. The amount of speculation out there for some Youtube ad dollars is and has been quite ridiculous. This crap is the same level as those celeb mags at the grocery counters.
Come on are you serious? Daredevil wasn’t even in 1 mcu movie or ever mentioned. Venom is seen actually looking at the mcu Spider-Man and transported to that universe. Those Netflix shows were so far removed from everything and didn’t impact the story whatsoever. It’s clear as day that something happened and venom was transported to the mcu. It will likely be a post credit scene for no way home.
The denial from some of you lol

also let’s get real here. After this whole multiverse thing. It’s safe to assume that all marvel movies are mcu anyway. The good and the bad.

Last edited:
I follow MCU leaks and Venom is not in NWH.

There's a lot more I can say but its all spoilers lol
Nah. We don’t know everything just bits and pieces. He could be in the movie as a post credit scene or alluded to.
The leaks don’t cover the entire film and some of them aren’t even accurate

He is DEFINITLEY going to be in the MCU, how are you even questioning this? In the post credits scene he is literally transported into the MCU and sees Tom Holland on tv. Implying that he wasn't in the MCU in his own world. That was probably part of the deal between Feige and Sony, that they can crossover, but this Venom actually doesn't come from the MCU and instead comes from a different cinematic universe. This also lines up with Feige saying Spidey is the only hero with the ability to "swing between cinematic universes". And the reason that he's transported into the MCU will most likely be explained in No Way Home or Multiverse of Madness as it looked like some Doctor Strange multi-verse stuff going on. Venom LTBC also just made an absolute fortune at the weekend box office as well, so Feige is probably very happy right now as he knows people will line up to see Spidey fight Venom.

I doubt he'll play a signifant role in No Way Home, a post credits scene at most. But he will 100% show up in the future and if you think we wont then I have no idea what to tell you.

Back