1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember when Holland drunk dialed Iger and probably sobbingly cried into the phone about the SM3 deal? Sony was going to take the reins and Holland knew exactly what that meant. Venom is a full Sony movie and Holland SM is not. I'm saying is don't expect to see Venom in NWH, the end. Sony could certainly want one thing and Feige another. Feige has to deal with Sony in order to play with Spider-Man.

What you don't understand is that this might be the last MCU Spider-Man movie AND appearance and you are getting SonyVerse with Morbius, Spider-Woman, Sinister Six, Kraven, Venom. I just don't want you crying at this end of this movie when Venom doesn't show up. :rotfl
Lol ain’t nobody gonna cry. I’m just saying it’s more plausible than not that he will show up. If he doesn’t I’ll just be like…. Wow guess I was fooled. **** Sony

It's clearly a lost cause with these guys LOL. They are gonna be devastated when Spidey meets Venom 😂😂🤣🤣
I honestly don’t get it. You’d think with the whole MULTIVERSE thing they’d get it. Loki sets it up perfectly. There are other universes out there. This isn’t done stupid Netflix daredevil rumor it actually happened and people saw it lol.
I hate to see there faces when they find out Elecktra and fix xmen are all canon now

Spiderman hasnt completed his character arc yet and thats where Tobey and Andrew come in to help.

Once he becomes full-fledged, thats when Venom comes in and absorbs all that power.

Say what you will about Daredevil rumors since those involve projects that have yet to release and therefore unproven, but Venom isn't really up for debate anymore. It's already happened.

Maybe he'll be in No Way Home, maybe not, maybe that Venom2 post-credits setup was instead for a later movie. (I'm currently guessing it's a set-up for another later movie, and he might get a post-credits in No Way Home.) But regardless, Venom has entered the MCU. That doesn't necessarily mean he'll be chatting up Captain America any time soon, his involvement will likely remain limited to Spidey's corner of New York, but from a canonical story point of view he is currently in the MCU, just as Spider-man is, despite both being owned by Sony.

In later replies you seem fixated on whatever legal agreements are in place behind the scenes while everyone else is simply talking about what actually matters to the viewers, the story. Tom Hardy's Venom character is currently factually part of the MCU canon now. And if I had to guess, I think Marvel probably has story control over him during his appearances within any MCU media, however limited they may be. Similar to what is agreed for Spidey (which would obviously not apply for any appearances outside the MCU, like the first two venom movies or morbius etc.).
Debate and speculate all you want but Venom isn't in an MCU movie so far. People don't remember all the broken storylines/promises that weren't fulfilled from ASM, various other properties. Until it happens is when I will believe it is actually happening. Hollywood is too stupid to do things properly.

gonna wait for the spider symbol release. by then, well know if the figure didnt deteriorate badly because of the material it's made of

No white veins, whole body very dark black, maybe even the eyes a little more contorted with the comic accurate white spider symbol and I'll be very happy.

No white veins, whole body very dark black, maybe even the eyes a little more contorted with the comic accurate white spider symbol and I'll be very happy.
Don't forget the white patches on the front part of his hands.

1633375355620.png

Lol I see them doing the Spider-Man 3 logo on venom . The one Tobey had

So Venom is in a universe where Tom Holland is unmasked as Spider-Man, but what if it’s not one of the universes in which No Way Home occurs?

Multiverse gives Sony and Marvel the perfect out if that tease goes nowhere.
Unless they specified which exact universe he was transported to? The movies still not out in the U.K. but what’s the use in trying to avoid spoilers? They’re everywhere.

So Venom is in a universe where Tom Holland is unmasked as Spider-Man, but what if it’s not one of the universes in which No Way Home occurs?

Unless they specified which exact universe he was transported to? The movies still not out in the U.K. but what’s the use in trying to avoid spoilers? They’re everywhere.
While this is certainly a valid possibility, I don't think it's a realistic expectation. The tease makes too explicit a connection to current MCU events as we recognize them for that to be what the creatives involved intended the audience to perceive. But time will tell.

Last edited:

Im not sure if you watched Venom LTBC yet but it looked pretty obvious from the post-credit scene which one it is.

Back