1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disliked the first Venom movie because they made Eddie Brock a dweeb and the comedy was cringe. Personally I don't care that the origin veered away from that of the comic and I thought that the one in Spider-Man 3 was a lot worse - what are the chances that the symbiote would land right where Spider-Man was at that exact moment? Obviously the comedy aspect is subjective, but the symbiote is just not a joke cracker and doesn't partake in slapstick comedy.
The trailer for Venom 2 makes it look even worse than the first movie - cooking breakfast, really?
That said, if you liked the movie that's great as I'm sure there are movies I love which you don't rate as well.
I could understand that, I actually thought casting Tom as Eddie was a good choice but your right how they made the character less like eddie from the comics which I thought that was what we where going to get but didn't did suck. But regardless of that I liked it enough where I hope the second film is better.

With the movie origins he shouldn’t have that spider symbol unless he meets Spider-Man and mocks him
I know. But a lot of people on here still thought he was gonna get it in Venom 2 for some reason.

But he doesn't.

I know. But a lot of people on here still thought he was gonna get it in Venom 2 for some reason.

But he doesn't.
I see, I’m one who actually like the design without the symbol. Would look cool with it too. Most likely if they do another Venom they probably will include an Eddie head sculpt but probably only 1 Venom head. That’s just my guess.

I see, I’m one who actually like the design without the symbol. Would look cool with it too. Most likely if they do another Venom they probably will include an Eddie head sculpt but probably only 1 Venom head. That’s just my guess.
I don't mind him without the symbol either, he looks amazing.

ALSO SPOILERS:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ALSO SPOILERS:

Spoiler Spoiler:
?? That doesn't even make any sense??

ALSO SPOILERS:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah i know, but that's several years from release. And several years after that when a hot toy of Venom would come out lol. So if you don't get this Venom you will probably be waiting at least 4-5 years for the Spider Symbol version

I could understand that, I actually thought casting Tom as Eddie was a good choice but your right how they made the character less like eddie from the comics which I thought that was what we where going to get but didn't did suck. But regardless of that I liked it enough where I hope the second film is better.
Yeah, I thought Tom Hardy was a great choice too. Here's hoping #2 is better!

Hope they at least make a Carnage figure out of the second movie. Would be great to see a high quality 1/6 Carnage figure.

E7yeLCEWYAIw0wm.jpg

Hope they at least make a Carnage figure out of the second movie. Would be great to see a high quality 1/6 Carnage figure.

E7yeLCEWYAIw0wm.jpg
Since we already have Venom and he doesn't really change much as we won't get a spider symbol. This will definitely be the next figure and maybe the only one from V2, I also think they will include more items for Venom as a deluxe with Carnage so you can add on to the current figure.

Lol at everyone who gave Sony more credit than they deserve. They always find a way to ruin Marvel properties and you guys fell for the dollar on a fishing lure once again.

You would think if they use the symbol on a Halloween costume that they are putting the best design possible to sell merch right? Right, so lets do the opposite for what matters most, which is how the character looks onscreen. Sony FTW folks!

I always hated Sony post Spider-Man 3 and I guess we won’t see venom with the symbol til he fights Spider-Man. The figure is still beautiful either way tho. 1/6th venom is needed. The last venom in that scale we got were those old school medicom toys. They were decent for the time they were made.

I always hated Sony post Spider-Man 3 and I guess we won’t see venom with the symbol til he fights Spider-Man. The figure is still beautiful either way tho. 1/6th venom is needed. The last venom in that scale we got were those old school medicom toys. They were decent for the time they were made.
Have to count on the Spider-Man 2 VG for a true Venom. I hope HT milks that game too.

Have to count on the Spider-Man 2 VG for a true Venom. I hope HT milks that game too.
Oh I'm sure they will atleast Venom for sure. Even though the difference are minor I wouldn't mind an Spiderman 2 Advanced Suit v2

Or 2099 White
YKQw_gHR_ezv3FEJVIplY3iKTZidcmQUTQdGbEabROk.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault (13).jpg
    maxresdefault (13).jpg
    131 KB · Views: 20
Oh I'm sure they will atleast Venom for sure. Even though the difference are minor I wouldn't mind an Spiderman 2 Advanced Suit v2

Or 2099 White
View attachment 538511
There is a couple SM suits I still want, but I'd like to see some villains. Maybe HT is planning on the NWH ones. Hate to say it, but the Classic Spidey VG Scorpion/Doc Suit accessories is the writing on the wall for that.

Back