1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS590 - Venom - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a couple SM suits I still want, but I'd like to see some villains. Maybe HT is planning on the NWH ones. Hate to say it, but the Classic Spidey VG Scorpion/Doc Suit accessories is the writing on the wall for that.
Jazzinc should do a vg scorpion, doc ock, and rhino.

Teaser pic of hot toys Carnage on their facebook page!!!!! :yess:
With exposed elbow joints in addition to all the exposed joints that Venom already has :sick:. If they can give Venom seamless arms, why not Carnage?

This is probably just to drive Venom sales anyway, doubt they'll bother producing it.

There is a couple SM suits I still want, but I'd like to see some villains. Maybe HT is planning on the NWH ones. Hate to say it, but the Classic Spidey VG Scorpion/Doc Suit accessories is the writing on the wall for that.
Yeah we prob won't get any more suits for Ps4 Spidey unfortunately. But I'm Happy with what we got. Even though comic shell shaded would of been interesting

This

Attachments

• Vintage_Comic_Book_Suit_from_MSM_render.png
    Vintage_Comic_Book_Suit_from_MSM_render.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 61
As Venom looks the same in Let There Be Carnage as he did the first movie, it's unlikely hot toys will make a second Venom figure, but they may make a figure where it's half Eddie Brock, half Venom........:)
Agreed, with this figure just barely coming out around the same time that Venom 2 is releasing, and the design remaining basically the same, it's unlikely we'll see another Venom soon.
I think this figure looks great, especially the standard grinning head, but I'm holding off in the hopes that someday he gets that white spider on his chest, and then there might finally be another Venom figure.
But if that ever happens it's still likely a few years off, so I'll live vicariously through members here in the meantime.

Yeah we prob won't get any more suits for Ps4 Spidey unfortunately. But I'm Happy with what we got. Even though comic shell shaded would of been interesting
I have to be careful cause I already have 4 Spider-Mans (Scarlet, Iron VG, 2099 and HC), but I would be tempted by these others, including the incoming Classic and Cyborg SMs:

350-1-56ba5d4ea4c35.jpg

Spider-Man-Ben-Reilly.jpg

And since there is a nice shiny Mando coming:

loajeptvq1w51.jpg

Zero doubt on getting a Symbiote Spider-Man:

comic-review-symbiote-spider-man-1-1.jpeg

I have to be careful cause I already have 4 Spider-Mans (Scarlet, Iron VG, 2099 and HC), but I would be tempted by these others, including the incoming Classic and Cyborg SMs:

350-1-56ba5d4ea4c35.jpg

loajeptvq1w51.jpg

Spiderman 2......

So sideshow had thier unsealed and revealed for Venom.

That video makes it look a lot better for me. The white veins just don't do it for me. Got to have that spider symbol. The paint app gives it a real nice shine to it like it is supposed to. The tendrils look a lot better to with distance from the camera. Problem with all these pics/vids is the distance from the figure and this video really does a good job of giving that perspective to really appreciate a large figure like this.

350-1-56ba5d4ea4c35.jpg

loajeptvq1w51.jpg

The moment I saw Spider-Man with Octopus-like Spider-Legs on his back in the trailer, I immediately started wishing for a SpOck suit:

46485357_1763071053803802_6262985765601411072_n_1024x.jpg

Love the look of this figure but other than the price point and the (admittedly understandable) lack of an emblem, my main concern is the durability of the material. I hate the thought of getting an expensive figure over a statue only to keep it in a static pose or risk damage. It’s prevented me from getting Spider-Man and Vader figures in the past and it has me worried here, too. How safe is this guy to pose? Will he start peeling after a few years? Would love to have him on my shelf but not sure I’d be willing to drop $300 on something that isn’t going to last.

Back