1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m considering picking this up since I missed the Civil War suit. just not very sure if I get the reg now, or preorder for a helmet a few months away lol

Honestly, you'll never use the helmet, its neat, but serves no purpose unless youre into diorama building

works great in his hands if you have a unmasked tony sculpt. is the helmet when not worn on standby the way it was on quinjet before thor shows up.

works great in his hands if you have a unmasked tony sculpt. is the helmet when not worn on standby the way it was on quinjet before thor shows up.

I mean, yeah, but the reg helmet does that just fine too, and no TS unhelmeted head is included so if this is a 1 and only for someone it doesnt add anything

Getting the neck out is a *****. I was planning to put my 46 sculpt on there while he holds the EX helmet, but gave up when it didn't feel like the neck was going to come out. It's even tougher than the 46 neck, and that thing went flying the first time I popped it off.

Getting the neck out is a *****. I was planning to put my 46 sculpt on there while he holds the EX helmet, but gave up when it didn't feel like the neck was going to come out. It's even tougher than the 46 neck, and that thing went flying the first time I popped it off.
Haha yeah I feel your pain. The 46 was exceptionally difficult for me to exchange the neck piece for the headsculpt.

I wanted to potentially put the 47 sculpt on the 6, and then use the empty mask accessory for the 47, but based on what you're saying, I'll pass for now.

Plus the 6 helmet is almost perfect. Both helmet plates are really well done.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hey so I just received this guy today...same issue. I extended it but still wasn't able to get much twist...

I have to say, it's a bit of a step back that you can't twist this figure without extending him. I was so used to all the other ones having a twist/swivel torso. I understand that there are lights in the abdomen, but still...kinda annoying.

It will twist, you just have a stuck joint like mine did. After some finesse (and force) mine is working as intended, and I was the guy who originally reported the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So is only the regular edition shipping from Sideshow at the moment? I've got a $50 coupon on anything in-stock ready to be used on this but thought it's odd that only the regular is available to buy now.

I got the exclusive from SS maybe 3 weeks back...

Honestly, you'll never use the helmet, its neat, but serves no purpose unless youre into diorama building

I’ve got Iron Monger gripping it like a baseball. 🤷*♂️

4a72a0a6696eff43dc4627041168eab8.jpg

I mean, yeah, but the reg helmet does that just fine too, and no TS unhelmeted head is included so if this is a 1 and only for someone it doesnt add anything

The lack of TS head sculpt makes me kinda just want to go for the MK 4 with Gantry I think it is, a bit of a wait and much more costly, but looks like a great display.

Ugh decisions lol

the option to have helmet on with face plate up sold me on this over waiting for the one with gantry, love when that happens in movie with early armors, drops a sassy tony one liner and face plate slaps shut with a klang and eyes light up! bad-ass tis that moment when he literally goes from Tony to IM

Haha yeah I feel your pain. The 46 was exceptionally difficult for me to exchange the neck piece for the headsculpt.

I wanted to potentially put the 47 sculpt on the 6, and then use the empty mask accessory for the 47, but based on what you're saying, I'll pass for now.

Plus the 6 helmet is almost perfect. Both helmet plates are really well done.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'd take what I said with a grain of salt. I've seen a few pictures with the 46/47 sculpt on the 6. So they were able to do it. I just don't want it enough to risk damaging the figure. And I remember someone using pliers to take the 46 neck off and doing some damage, I'm definitely not going that route :lol

Back