1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempted to use the $50 off code, but i just got the naboo maul, tarkin, and hoth leia in a 2 week span. What to do....

I clearly don't buy enough anymore direct from Sideshow. I'm in Cali, so taxes kill me. Oh well.

I used to get cards it seemed like every other figure, but since last year its pretty rare. I got one in january with starlord, but it expired in december 31st so that didnt help.

To ship to omaha ssc will charge me 19 bucks. So even with the 50 off code this is still 300 plus. The plastic version i have already is one of my top 5 figures.

I used to get cards it seemed like every other figure, but since last year its pretty rare. I got one in january with starlord, but it expired in december 31st so that didnt help.

To ship to omaha ssc will charge me 19 bucks. So even with the 50 off code this is still 300 plus. The plastic version i have already is one of my top 5 figures.

I have all the original plastic ones as well...this is way better. It’s really not even close.

I have all the original plastic ones as well...this is way better. It’s really not even close.

My grail chase for the promo Mk6 is the only thing that makes that specific figure my favorite piece. But take that out of the equation and it's really REALLY not even close. This diecast version is well worth the upgrade cost in my eyes. Some things you buy and wonder what that money could've gone to. This figure you buy and you're like thank god I own this.

Okay maybe a little extreme but it's a great figure :lol

Just on visual look this outshines my die-cast 3 and 43 by a healthy margin. I can only imagine how several year old figures look in person in comparison. When you see the promo rereleases of the IV and VI last year vs this one in the promotional material, it's not close either..

Just on visual look this outshines my die-cast 3 and 43 by a healthy margin. I can only imagine how several year old figures look in person in comparison. When you see the promo rereleases of the IV and VI last year vs this one in the promotional material, it's not close either..

the DC MKIII was crappy upon release and I wouldnt mind if HT took a third crack at it so I can own a MKIII. The 43 still looks good but you can see the improved engineering of the current figures.

After my little fiasco with the lights on my WM III and tight screws on XLV, I was initially hesitant with the lights on this VI. Well, after getting it early this month, finally find time to test out the lights and breaking in this IM, and I must say the lights and screws are totally fine. The magnet on the “skull cap” came off and I had to glue it back on. Aside from that, no other issues. As for the like not filling out the triangle, not a deal breaker for me as I only light it up a third of the time. Overall, the best IM yet in terms of posability! Utterly awesome! Not getting the L, but can’t wait for VII!

I don't think the paint on promo VI is to far off from this one. The reds are an exact match and the gold is a little lighter on the promo. It is not close with articulation and accessories but i have no issues with posing them next to each other on the shelf with the HS on the promo (the helmet is undersized).

Back