1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ordered through BBTS, and used the $4 shipping this time. In the past I've used FedEx Home delivery and the following was a non issue.

I live in an Apartment complex. It has a gate for entry so 99% of the time all mail is delivered through the front office and signed for. Today, FedEx delivered it to my door. The box was sitting outside in plain view for 4 hours. Surprised nobody just picked it up and carried on.

I'm going to have to contact BBTS in the future and may just forgoe the $4 shipping option.

Anyway, Mark VI is here.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It definitely was waitlisted, but you're right, it's back! Lol. SS playing games to get people to pull the trigger? Or maybe people canceled and they fulfilled all their WL orders? I'd love a 2nd one tbh...

Not in stock yet. ETA is May/June so they must be getting another shipment. The regular never went to WL so more chances at the helmet for those that want it.

Was it waitlisted? It's listed for preorder right now. I just cashed out my rewards pts for the exclusive. Not something I needed but looks well worth it.

Yes, waitlisted. Payment will be processed 03/16 so I guess it should go out in a couple of business days. I see it's up for a pre-order again though but that batch wouldn't ship until May or June.

22af1ecbba2158bc6e5b2944ae7aeb6c.jpg

Another pic I found on Instagram.
MKVI with the 46 head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracked mine open today. Proportions are the best of any of the other iron men figures I’ve seen so far. Amazing articulation! I was on the fence with this guy but super glad I picked it up! And for those that are looking for the mk 1 war machine but don’t wanna pay the ridiculous prices for the diecast, here’s a picture with the original and whiplash. I had the diecast, but to me proportionally wise it was entirely too big and tall. The original in my opinion fits much better within scale with all three of them together.

SZ9VOIL.jpg

So is only the regular edition shipping from Sideshow at the moment? I've got a $50 coupon on anything in-stock ready to be used on this but thought it's odd that only the regular is available to buy now.

So is only the regular edition shipping from Sideshow at the moment? I've got a $50 coupon on anything in-stock ready to be used on this but thought it's odd that only the regular is available to buy now.

Assume you meant Exclusive in first part: Yes it says "pre-order" for the EX.....strange. Maybe they are expecting more to arrive? :dunno

I am normally super careful with my figures and always wear gloves to handle them, but the tab on the gauntlet weapons and the fixed repulsor hand snapped off with very little to no effort. Nothing a little super glue won't be able to fix, but still you guys should watch out for that.
I second this; I also had to superglue one of those little red flaps back onto the open missile gauntlets. One has to be careful where they apply pressure when attaching and removing these parts. This is one area where it seems like a more intuitive solution could be developed than having to swap out 8 indiscernible fragile panels.

I second this; I also had to superglue one of those little red flaps back onto the open missile gauntlets. One has to be careful where they apply pressure when attaching and removing these parts. This is one area where it seems like a more intuitive solution could be developed than having to swap out 8 indiscernible fragile panels.

Yeah, this should have been designed similar to the BD forearms on the 42.

Yeah, this should have been designed similar to the BD forearms on the 42.

I have no idea why they didn’t stick with that design ? The magnet switch out forearm parts were so easy and safe to switch out on the 42 and 43 . For the money we pay we shouldn’t have to be snapping fragile parts out .

All the switch-out panels and battery compartment covers should be magnetized.

There’s no excuse for why they aren’t at this price point. Tiny magnets aren’t that expensive.

It’s a stressful, butt puckering experience prying off the panels on the Mk 46 to insert batteries.

Yeah the diecast iron man figures are always a little more premium in their packages than the normal figs.. :)

Wow, just received mine today (two days earlier than expected!) and it's instantly become my favorite Marvel figure. Granted I don't have a lot of them, but the previous best was my MK 46, and this blows even that one away.

Wow, just received mine today (two days earlier than expected!) and it's instantly become my favorite Marvel figure. Granted I don't have a lot of them, but the previous best was my MK 46, and this blows even that one away.

Wait until you start posing and switching out the BD parts vs clean parts. You won't know which way to keep him :lol. Congrats on a great pick up!

Back