1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still really want a 1/6 ultimate ultron.

I would guess that ship has long sailed. I know they've revisited some characters from some movies years later. But AoU already saw 17 different figures made. Plus, both versions of Ultron are still available for retail on Sideshow and many other places.

Not my favorite figure, but he has really good shelf presence:

44a496550418c9e0e1e300a8925a47b6.png

That's a great idea using both the crotch piece and the clamp from separate figures to suspend the diecast. I may have to try that myself.

Okay. I think you mentioned it, its a max of two figures per SOAP reactor box right?

Depends on what you are doing. Say if you wanted just the chest and head to light on an IM (and not the hands) then it's only 2 of the 8 ports. I can get Ultron and the 45 or 43 lit off one SOAP. That's head, chest and arms for both.

To light the whole 46 is going to eat up the whole SOAP I think. Not in front of me, but you have the head, chest, 2 shoulders, 2 forearms and 2 legs IIRC.

Depends on what you are doing. Say if you wanted just the chest and head to light on an IM (and not the hands) then it's only 2 of the 8 ports. I can get Ultron and the 45 or 43 lit off one SOAP. That's head, chest and arms for both.

To light the whole 46 is going to eat up the whole SOAP I think. Not in front of me, but you have the head, chest, 2 shoulders, 2 forearms and 2 legs IIRC.

Oh okay. Gotcha. Thank you for that information. Ill do some homework with regards to that. Thanks again!

Back