1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's going quite cheap now, isn't exactly highly sought after.

Not my favorite figure, but he has really good shelf presence:

44a496550418c9e0e1e300a8925a47b6.png

Whats a good price for this nowadays? I wish it looked "good" with the lights off but it is what it is.

Timewalkertoys has this for $330. If I could find one for $300 I would be tempted. Even then I'm not so sure. I didn't really enjoy AOU and he was kind of a lame villain. Nothing against spader, but his voice isn't the one I would have picked.

Whats a good price for this nowadays? I wish it looked "good" with the lights off but it is what it is.

Timewalkertoys has this for $330. If I could find one for $300 I would be tempted. Even then I'm not so sure. I didn't really enjoy AOU and he was kind of a lame villain. Nothing against spader, but his voice isn't the one I would have picked.

Break out the credit card. Shipping is a little high, but still a good deal. Best I've seen.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Avengers+Age+Of+Ultron+Ul_1423334

Nice pose mate. I was watching him originally but after seeing how reliant he was on the lights I decided to pass. Since his price has dropped I've been quite tempted but still holding off.

Thanks!

If you're up for spending on a SOAP kit, it solves the battery issue. But of course takes the price back up.

At $250 (price above), buying the SOAP = about original price tag.

412681192.jpg

Last edited:

I got Ultron NIB off of eBay back in March for $236 shipped. If you're patient, you can find a great deal on there every now and again!

Yeah, I got one for $230 shipped from these forums less than 2 months ago. I wouldn't recommend paying more than $250 shipped.

And you can power 2 figures off one SOAP: There's 8 ports: so arms, head and torso on 2 IM type figures.

8dcd0841b79931c2c0cde1a450a3d74b.png

Yeah I've seen people using the SOAP setup, great way of making the most of figures with good lights. Wouldn't be for me because I'm often picking handling my figures and don't tend to use lights all that regularly anyway.

As I say though looks great! I'll keep an eye out for a bargain because I did like Spader's Ultron and the figure is pretty impressive.

Back